You do not have no reviews?

NO Shit, Your pimp or You can read.

ok Ya i am fat and have Monies.

BUTT are your reviews with in 3 months and

are your pictures current.

Hey BTW i have p411 with over 50 oks
Lol wth is this.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Bossy. I will send my best girl over right now.

Lol wth is this. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Taint photos taken while one is laughing makes the taint taunter.
been around since august last year and i dont have any reviews either. im just fucking lazy i guess.
  • Brot
  • 03-14-2015, 07:59 PM
Lazy Ho Fuckers.
Lmao!
Taint photos taken while one is laughing makes the taint taunter. Originally Posted by pyramider
I thought it just made my butthole pucker

I'm not giving you any "monies" shots til u change that avatar.

I'm not giving you any "monies" shots til u change that avatar. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Pyramider...please change your avatar!!!

I'm not giving you any "monies" shots til u change that avatar. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Please get your lovely self to Big D, Nikki...mmmmmmmm

I never mentioned a "money" shot or "pinck" shot, just the taint. The taint is the key to understanding ... What kind of avatar would suit you?
So he is upset he didn't get to see theme girl he wanted bc he has no reviews?I'm sure you can find someone else who would see you?
I never mentioned a "money" shot or "pinck" shot, just the taint. The taint is the key to understanding ... What kind of avatar would suit you? Originally Posted by pyramider
Something that doesn't make me cringe when watching Nickelodeon?

As a taint expert u should realize someone my size has like a half cm between the vag and bunghole. Taint big enough for a picture.
I would know if YOU posted a taint photo ... ijs. The avatar ant with a strap-on offended someone, the guy in the dick suit offended another, my colon offended most, etc ... so I will entertain suggestions from you.
I would know if YOU posted a taint photo ... ijs. The avatar ant with a strap-on offended someone, the guy in the dick suit offended another, my colon offended most, etc ... so I will entertain suggestions from you. Originally Posted by pyramider
Actually the colon was least offensive . I convinced myself it was a close up of an esophagus.

What about a taint of the week? Or "whose that taint?" .