FBSM with "Fetish Friendly" tagline

So I'm more of a FBSM w/extras kind of guy myself. I see adds all the time that say "Fetish Friendly". So, I've wondered, does that mean any fetish, or are the mostly talking about prostate massage? For example, I love FBSM, but would still love to finish with some face sitting/daty/dato. But it doesn't seem to me like that would fit that designation for most of them.
This is just my opinion, but I consider oral sex and anal play to be just normal sexual activities. I do not consider anal play to be a fetish at all ... unless it's the only way that you can enjoy yourself.

"Fetish friendly," to me, means being more open to role playing, being a naughty Daddy's girl, bondage, corporate punishment, cock and ball torture (yum!), and ball busting, etc.

Not anything that is fairly standard bed practice.
imho, it's rare that "Fetish friendly" really means the provider is into fetishes.

it's kind of like GFE - it's an advertising phrase that might get guys to go visit her.
but when they get there, her defn of "Fetish friendly" is probably widely different from the guy's defn.

some technical defns are here:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fetishism

my suggestion: once you've been screened, ask her what kinds of fetishes she's friendly to, which she likes, and which she doesnt like.
imho, if she goes silent or gets mildly upset, it was prolly an ad phrase.
if she comes back w/ specifics, she prolly really meant it.
Probably means jacking you off with their feet.

Can you imagine having to treat athlete's foot on your dick with Tinactin?
  • RAMP
  • 03-18-2015, 11:27 AM
imho, it's rare that "Fetish friendly" really means the provider is into fetishes.

it's kind of like GFE - it's an advertising phrase that might get guys to go visit her.
but when they get there, her defn of "Fetish friendly" is probably widely different from the guy's defn.

some technical defns are here:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fetishism

my suggestion: once you've been screened, ask her what kinds of fetishes she's friendly to, which she likes, and which she doesnt like.
imho, if she goes silent or gets mildly upset, it was prolly an ad phrase.
if she comes back w/ specifics, she prolly really meant it. Originally Posted by pmdelites
What he said! Spot on.
..."Fetish friendly," to me, means being more open to role playing, being a naughty Daddy's girl, bondage, corporate punishment, cock and ball torture (yum!), and ball busting, etc. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth, LOL at predictive spelling. Don't most of us endure "corporate" punishment in our day jobs?
Elisabeth, LOL at predictive spelling. Don't most of us endure "corporate" punishment in our day jobs? Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Yes. Most of us have to endure some type of punishment with regular corporate jobs, which is why I do what I do. There are still workplace punishments, but they take different forms. grin

I made a spelling boo boo. Everyone knows what I meant, but I should have made it sound sexier, huh?

Domestic discipline. That sound better, doesn't it?