Verified?

I have noticed some new Showcases where the girl has no reviews and very few (if any ) posts. How did any verification take place? Did she accept a visit to a moderators house and prove her worthiness? I understand girls in the Welcome Wagon are an unproven commodity, but I had hopes that girls with Showcases have done something IRL to show us who and what they are.

...or am I just full of beans here?
They must have sent in a copy of their drivers license. That's what was recently asked of me (after previously being verified for years?), and the reason I don't have one.
She could have a P411 account, reviews on another site, personal vouches from other known members of the board. More than one way to become verified.

And Charlotte, they're asking that of anyone who either advertises as under 25, or looks as though they are under 25. Trying to avoid the issues that another site had.
Read http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1189246

Not hard to get verified.
Or they fucked a mod who vouched for them.
She could have a P411 account, reviews on another site, personal vouches from other known members of the board. More than one way to become verified.

And Charlotte, they're asking that of anyone who either advertises as under 25, or looks as though they are under 25. Trying to avoid the issues that another site had. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Yeah... The issue is that I have a review from 2013 saying I'm 23 on here. Everything else says 25, but I was told that wasn't good enough without ID. I even checked if 10 years from now it would be an issue and was told yes, yes it would, lol

I just figured if they didn't have all the other avenues to verify them like I did, they must have sent in the ID :-)
They ask for ID on any lady 25 or younger.
You have to see the "right" hobbyists to get verified.... Other ladies I have seen had a hard time getting verified up to a year even. It's all either getting easier to get verified which is scary for the hobbyists or they are pimpverified means instant verification, even scarier.....

How to spot a pimp verified.... seen one (main review writer) no showcase no post but verified... normally start rates at 300 (laughable)
If I were a pimp I would put my "bottom bitch" in charge of recruiting, training and getting the other ho's in my stable verified as quickly as possible.

If this involved utilizing influential hobbyists, so be it. Making my bitches flavors of the month means I could make as much out of them as possible in case they burn out and leave.
Read the requirements. Other than the age verification for 25 and under, it's not hard to get verified. Nor, other than the age verification, does it mean any real research or vetting has taken place. Just like bp or any other site, its buyer beware. Just because she is verified means very little.

What makes a difference here are the reviews, experiences, and comments of the guys. And to some degree the posts made by the providers. The track record a provider establishes is what makes her safe and reliable.

There are also some guys and providers whose opinions I trust. If they vouch for a new provider, that is far more valuable than her being verified or not.

But never forget there is a risk for both sides in this "hobby ". All we can do is try to minimize it.