NBA FINALS TEAMS PREDICTIONS?

• BLM69
  • 04-29-2015, 01:08 PM
Lets hear it guys and gals? Well re-visit during the Finals to see who was correct and pick a winner then.

My picks are Golden State for the West and Cleveland for the East.
Lets hear it guys and gals? Well re-visit during the Finals to see who was correct and pick a winner then.

My picks are Golden State for the West and Cleveland for the East. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I don't want to copy, so my picks are the Warriors for PDT zone and the Cavaliers for EDT zone.
Spurs and Hawks.
Cavs will have to do it without Kevin Love,too big a blow for them to over come.

Like your choices TexTush......GoSpusGo!!!
Golden State v. Chicago
my Bulls vs Spurs....now I reserve the right to change my mind as the bulls seem to cant get pass the bucks..and the spurs will have the toughest test...beating the clips, then the rockets and most likely the warriors
The chase for seis is real.... Go Spurs Go!!!
  • BLM69
  • 05-03-2015, 05:36 PM
The spurs series was brutal, could of gone either way.
The Bulls look strong, like the old days.
  • BLM69
  • 05-16-2015, 10:09 AM

My picks are Golden State for the West and Cleveland for the East. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
My picks are heading to the conference finals, we'll see if they make it to the finals.
Holy cow. Gotta give congrats to the Rockets. They have pulled their game together after struggling against an injured Mavericks roster and going down 3 - 1 to the Clippers.
A healthy Howard seems to be the difference. I figured he had mentally checked out. And maybe he has when it comes to the regular season. But if he can sit out half the year and come back like this, why not? Maybe he's not as much of a knucklehead as I thought.
  • BLM69
  • 05-18-2015, 07:38 AM
As a great player CP3 is, he might never get a championship ring, The rockets bench made all the difference in winning the series.
CP3 leaves the Clips soon and moves to cross town Lakers.
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2015, 12:39 PM
One more game on both coast and I was 100 % correct on my playoffs predictions, I should have made it bet in Vegas.