DALLAS COWBOYS PLAYER SKIPS OUT ON BILL?

Pro athletes do this kind of thing all the time. They live a privileged life and expect freebies. MTO is saying Collins is a NFL star? He has not made the team or played in a NFL game yet.
I was wondering how do meet these type of NFL players, I dont think they are on here, or are they?
I was wondering how do meet these type of NFL players, I dont think they are on here, or are they? Originally Posted by PlaymateBarbie
actually, while I would have preferred to stay under the radar, I myself am an NFL player.

well, sort of.. I play in a bowling league.. the NFL.. "Nobody's and Fucking Losers"..
actually, while I would have preferred to stay under the radar, I myself am an NFL player.

well, sort of.. I play in a bowling league.. the NFL.. "Nobody's and Fucking Losers".. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I fucking knew it!

well, sort of.. I play in a bowling league.. the NFL.. "Nobody's and Fucking Losers".. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Does that make you the Little Lebowski?