Vision of Desire, Part 2

Part 1 is here.

Sharing her, this lovely vision, is not so easy for me, although watching her move is so easy on the eyes. Still, I know the only way this fantasy of mine will come to pass is through sharing her, so with some hesitation, I guide her to her knees then gently push her away as I settle into a deep, comfortable chair. As I throw one leg over the arm of the chair, her eyes slide from mine to follow my hand down my flat stomach to the smooth mound between my legs. She looks up at me again as if to ask for what she knows I will deny her. I nod my head to her, indicating the bed behind her. She glances over her shoulder and sees him there, looking at me, waiting for her, stroking his hard cock almost absently. Her disarming eyes again meet my own, then a slow, wicked smile spreads from those eyes to her lips. She giggles, almost child-like, then turns on her knees and crawls away from me and onto the bed.

I exhale as if I have been holding my breath for a week, and I watch them. Together. As my fingers define a wet course from my sex to my tongue, she reaches him…

I don’t want to see this, but I cannot turn away.

She is on all fours, now straddling his body, at an angle to me so that I can see the wetness of her protruding lips upturned to me, his rigid sex beneath her, but I can see, too, his eyes as he looks up at her, never so much as glancing in my direction, as his hands weave through her hair just as mine had done only moments ago. He pulls her face to his face and his mouth engulfs her own. I can do nothing but inhale.

She responds to him just as she had responded to me. “That little bitch…” crosses my mind as she breaks free of is kiss and embrace, dropping her head to gently tickle his chest with her luxurious hair. She turns her head to me, smiling as she lowers her mouth and flicks her tongue across his nipple. He takes in a sharp breath of pleasure that I can see on his face. His eyes are closed, head back. My hand returns, almost against my will, wet with my own saliva, to the place of my own need.

I exhale.

She moves, cat-like, down his body, sometimes kissing, sometimes licking, sometimes biting, and I can see the thrill of her touch on him. Tiny goose-bumps make the hair on his legs and arms stand out. His mouth opens then closes, he bites his lower lip as he watches her progress. As she reaches his erection, her tongue again reaches out to him and slides from this tip of his head all the way to his balls and she bathes them with her mouth before she opens wide to take one of them, then the other into her.

I draw another breath. My fingers are moving slowly within the folds of my womanhood, parting moist, dark lips to tease and torment the pink pearl within as she reached the tip of his cock once more. His hands are again in her hair, holding it back, not so that I can watch her, but so that he can. He and I exhale deeply, together, as she plunges his cock into her mouth slowly. I can see her throat expand as she allows the head to pass her tonsils. At last he looks at me. Our eyes lock and his lips form the words oh, my fucking god without a sound escaping them.

My head falls back and my eyes close, I can’t watch any more, as my fingers end their teasing and begin working toward my orgasm. When my eyes open again, his eyes are again on her. His hands, still in her hair, forcing her head up and down the length of his shaft. Every few strokes she manages to break free of him, to draw a quick breath before he forces her, willingly, to take all of him. I can see tears streaming from her eyes and I want to make him stop, but I am unable and unable to speak.

My breath is now quick and ragged, as is his, as is hers… when she can take it.

His entire body is growing more and more rigid. I know his body, his reactions, I know that he will soon fill her mouth with his seed. I am envious.

I suddenly realize that his eyes are again on me as he is pulling his cock free of her mouth. He pushes her aside and stands before me. His hard cock is just inches from my face. I open my mouth to take it in, then I hear his voice.

“I’m going to fuck her,” the words startle me, but I was expecting them. He hands me a condom package, as if to ask my permission. I open the package and discard the wrapper onto the floor. Again I open my mouth to take him in, but he denies me, guiding my hand to cover him with the latex sheath. Before he turns away, I spit into my hand and stroke my lubrication onto his cock.

As he turns back to her, I see that she has moved to the edge of the bed. She wants him to fuck her. She wants to take it like a mating animal. He obliges, stepping between her feet, bracing his knees against the mattress, he bends slightly and she moans deeply as he enters her.

Then he begins fucking her. Fucking her the way I love to be fucked. She moans and wails and cries out. She calls out his name. She calls out to God. She calls out my name.

I am watching them fuck and I am fucking myself. I’ve never been more insanely jealous of another woman. I’ve never been more turned on, either. My fingers are flying furiously as I feel my orgasm building force within me. My body tenses. My breath stops. My eyes squeeze closed as I am completely taken over my my orgasm.

Then I feel her body as she scrambles onto the seat with me, her hand replacing my own as his hand comes to rest on my forehead, turning my face up to him. When I open my eyes, her cheek is pressed against mine.

“Open your mouth,” he says and we do, our tongues wiggling against each other as we look up at him. His eyes are locked with mine as he strokes himself to orgasm for us… No, for me. He is pleased with his gift.

He is still looking at me as he staggers back to collapse on the bed. She is kissing me, licking his cum from my face and sharing it with me from her lips and her tongue as he watches and smiles.

When she is satisfied that she has properly cleaned my face, she cleans his cock as well. Then she is gone.
Yes indeed. I will most certainly try......
;-)