Woman to be featured on the new $10 bill

There is to be a woman featured on the new $10 bill

Who should it be???

My vote is for Elizabeth Bathory or Hillary Clinton,
whichever is deemed to be more suitable.

They can flip a Susan B Anthony dollar to make the determination.

http://www.money.cnn.com/2015/06/17/...n-dollar-bill/
the only thing that means to me, is the price of a $2 Whore just jumped 5-fold..
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Tran!

if Hillary wins , and doesn't fuck up, then she is a lock for it .

I also hear there is going to be a $3 bill. ...............featuring kaitlyn Jenner. Not that there is anything wrong with that
You can't call it dead presidents anymore.
If they were being honest they'd go ahead and put Rich Uncle Pennybags on it and be done with it.

If they're going to put a woman on it I think they should put Sacajawea on it given the failure of the $1 coin.
Tracy Lords would be appropriate.
You can't call it dead presidents anymore. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Neither Hamilton ($10) nor Franklin ($100) was President. Nor Salmon P. Chase ($10,000 thought those don't circulate any more). Chief Justice John Marshall at one time also was on a $500 bill.

As for which woman, I'm hoping for Barbara Jordan, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Addams, Rosa Parks, Susan B. Anthony or Margaret Sanger.
As for which woman, I'm hoping for Barbara Jordan, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Addams, Rosa Parks, Susan B. Anthony or Margaret Sanger. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
be interesting if she was on a $10 bill while her old man is on a dime!

I submit Shirley Chisolm be added to your list.
  • oeb11
  • 06-19-2015, 06:12 PM
TTH- a distinguished list of ladies - Addams, and Anthony were part of women's suffrage movement.
Sanger founded Planned Parenthood. Eleanor Roosevelt is under-appreciated for her contributions. See the PBS program - The Roosevelts - mainly about Theodore and Franklin, but makes clear the importance of Eleanor and her contributions
Suggestion -
Jeannette Pickering Rankin

Jeannette Rankin. Jeannette Pickering Rankin (June 11, 1880 – May 18, 1973) was the first woman elected to the United States Congress, in 1916 and again in 1940, from the state of Montana.
Only woman to vote for Women's suffrage in Congress.
oeb11
I think they should just stick to the presidents on our money...
Definite nay to Margaret Sanger. But the rest of the woman named seem befitting.
I would vote for Scarlett Johansson in her Black Widow outfit.
I would vote for Aprill
Bo Derek running down the beach would be my choice and the most appropriate for a 10. The could make it a hologram and it would be the most popular bill of them all.
They should use the $20 instead. Perfect for table dances.