SOCIAL SEX

• Sire
  • 09-23-2012, 01:26 AM
What's the deal with the "SOCIAL SEX" pop up that keeps happening to me every time I click on a category on ECCIE. Really? Space? or ANY MOD?? Care to explain??
I got it too all day yesterday. But it seems to have stopped ???
Do you guys have updated antivirus, etc on your PC? I am not getting any of this

sixx

I Am Getting It EVERY TIME I CLICK

ON A LINK!!!!!

And Shall I Say - IT IS GETTING OLD!!!!

P.S. I Am On My IPhone/IPad - Not A PC

It may have to do with your browser. I'm using Google Chrome and the only time I see them is when I'm not logged on.
It was on my iPhone.
I don't see it on Internet Exploder. I was seeing it with Chrome, from every simple click on every link from the main page. If I used right-click and chose new tab or new window, I didn't see it.
I am not sure why this happens. I will forward to Admin ans see what they can tell us about this issue. It seesm to come and go and it is always a different banner. I agree that it is very annoying!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I get it on Firefox.
+1 on my iPhone
  • Sire
  • 09-23-2012, 02:00 PM
Do you guys have updated antivirus, etc on your PC? I am not getting any of this

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
On my PC??? Hahaha!! You ARE old school...

It may have to do with your browser. I'm using Google Chrome and the only time I see them is when I'm not logged on. Originally Posted by Tan Khan
I switched to my Google Chrome browser and it doesn't seem to be doing it today.

I am not sure why this happens. I will forward to Admin ans see what they can tell us about this issue. It seesm to come and go and it is always a different banner. I agree that it is very annoying!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I was checking it out several different ways yesterday, and indeed it DID seem to be very random.

I get it on Firefox. Originally Posted by Codybeast
It's also happening on my Firefox browser.