What do u like to talk about?

hey guys just found myself wondering lately whenever you meet a girl what kind things do you like to talk about when you first get to the room and are both getting comfortable introducing yourself what would set the atmosphere just right for you? Topics? Never want to bore anyone and I've found conversations is a good way to chill the vibes that come with the risks involved in the hobby. Of course good screening is always a comfort but sometimes I still sense a nervousness with some of the guys. What's your 2cents?
There's nothing like getting naked to break the ice and lose the jitters. Besides that - get to know you sort of stuff as well as figuring out what sense of humor a lady has.
I know and I've always been comfortable stripping down. I show up in street clothes just for that reason. When I get inside I introduce myself and start changing right in front of him. My way of saying It's all good on my side relax but sometimes the guy will still seem on edge. Maybe its the difference between the more and the less expierenced hobbiest. Lol
Even though being in the hobby is having fun and enjoying each others company sexually. You're still basically on a date. Have date type discussions. How their day was, work, hobbies besides eating at an all day daty...haha......That is if you are seeking out more of regulars / ATF. If its more of a one time thing, as some men like to have something different each time they hobby...then who cares what you talk about. GET NAKED AND HAVE FUN!!
I just hit the shower - for whatever reason that stops any nerves. If we do talk it's usually funny hobby stories.
Although a welcoming smile and good conversation always disarms me....
  • mr666
  • 06-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Anything in the range from introductions, small talk, anything we both find mutually interesting. To hobbying in general.
Fibonacci numbers, and the Yellowstone caldera
Whatever the client is comfortable discussing. I have a bubbly personality so i usually break the ice.
I'm new, like one review into this hobby new. I did major research and found a provider with good reviews. She answered the door with a smile and a hug and we talked for awhile. She told me her life story & I said mine. I'm not going to lie, I was a nervous awkward fucktard. I had visions of LE busting in, a bad ass pimp with a gun, jealous husband/boyfriend, the pitcher of Kool-Aid busting through a wall yelling, "OHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH!" I knew none of these things would happen, but my head rambles 3 steps ahead of any given moment with scenarios. As soon as those titties hit my back on a nuru slide I let her be in control and just rolled with it. Next time I see her in the future, I'll be a different person because of comfort level. I'm a closet smartass around new people always in fear of saying the wrong thing. That's why I posted a thread in the Welcome Section a couple of days ago. So everyone has an idea of me before we even meet.
Don T when I meet u someday if u use words I don't know like that I'll probably just look at u like uh duh let's talk about the weather...lol...and I have a descent vocabulary too but I don't even know what that stuff is ur talking about.
Sounds like you have a very creative imagination Mojo I bet ur fun!
I just hit the shower - for whatever reason that stops any nerves. If we do talk it's usually funny hobby stories. Originally Posted by tbone77494
This!
That's a good idea...hobby stories.
Being kissed as soon as the door closes. Then we can talk as I'm helping you out of your clothes.