NC/NS Bella Solis and Barbie

Guys,

Just wanted to advise you of a no-call no-show situation which happened to me this weekend. This was a scheduled double with Bella and Barbie.

You will notice that this is my first post here and I am a long time lurker. In all honesty, I am a lazy guy, I consider myself a part-time hobbyist, and I generally stick to a handful of well-known and well-reviewed providers. I have 19 okays on P411.

Anyway, here are the facts.

Bela Solis posted this ad on Jun 7, 2015:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1405764

Bella's profile page:
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=118457

This happened on Sunday June 7, 2015.
Here is a compressed timeline of the facts, straight from my text messages:
6:27 PM - I send a text to Bella requesting appointment
7:22 PM - Bella responds, agreeing to the meeting.
7:30 PM - I confirm our meeting. The encounter is scheduled for 10 PM in Galveston at the incall location posted in the ad.
7:53 PM - Bella asks if we can postpone to 11 PM.
8:02 PM - I agree to the time change.
9:51 PM - Bella sends text asking if I am for sure coming at 11 PM.
9:51 PM - I immediately reply, indicating that I'm on my way to Galveston.
9:52 PM - Bella says "Ok, great"
10:29 PM - I arrive at the location and send a quick message to Bella indicating that I've arrived early and I will just hang out at the bar and have a drink until 11 PM.
10:38 PM - Bella replies and asks if I brought any protection with me. I immediately and respond that no, I did not, but I will go get some.
11:06 PM - It takes me a little longer than expected, but I get back to the location and send her a message indicating my return.
11:16 PM - After not hearing back from her, I send another message indicating I'm here.
11:26 PM - I send yet another message indicating I'm here.
11:35 PM - I send a message saying I'm leaving in 5 minutes.
11:41 PM - I send my final message indicating that I consider this a "no call, no show" and that I will be posting an alert on Eccie.

After 48 hours, I have not received any communication from Bella, nor have I attempted any further contact.

These are the facts. Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Sincerely,

LatinLoverBoy
An established ECCIE provider of over 3 years with 3 pages of reviews (some by pretty well-known guys) specifically identifies her incall hotel on the night she's "partying" there?

And she asks if YOU brought protection??
ha! nothing to with the NC/NS (that sucks the big one - especially driving to Gtown)

daaaang! a nearly 5 year old account and it's first post? just when I think I've seen really old accounts coming out the woodworks this one has to be the most extreme so far.
ha! nothing to with the NC/NS (that sucks the big one - especially driving to Gtown)

daaaang! a nearly 5 year old account and it's first post? just when I think I've seen really old accounts coming out the woodworks this one has to be the most extreme so far. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Nope, the things I pointed out don't have anything to do with NC/NS - except that they were 2 strikes on the way to the 3rd out. Bella is probably a lovely player pitching a great game teamed with catcher Barbie, but she isn't sliding into base safe. I know many fellows would have walked after she asked them to go get batting gear. (Can you tell I'm in baseball analogy mode tonight? )

Yep, seems like a lot of lurkers have felt compelled to step forward lately. 'Tis a shame that the OP had to make his initial post under such circumstances. He should have been writing an, "OMG, they blew my mind SO much I just HAD to brag about it!" review, instead of typing about a no-hitter.
That aint good for business. They should have texted back and said "Sorry I cannot see you.." or something.
An established ECCIE provider of over 3 years with 3 pages of reviews (some by pretty well-known guys) specifically identifies her incall hotel on the night she's "partying" there?

And she asks if YOU brought protection?? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I saw the ad the other day and had the same thoughts that you did Fancy, the exact location combined with the fact that their face pics are in Bella's profile would have been a major red flag for me.