We may not be hearing from one of our friends after yesterday.

Frazier Glenn Cross was identified as the shooter and murderer of three people was a member of the KKK. His antipathy for Jewish people sounds a lot like some of the comments made on this site. I wonder if we will hear anymore from some of our "friends" or if they have some time to do in the graybar hotel.

Yes, he is NOT a Tea party member but he is a Grand Dragon. I can't publicly accuse anyone because I don't know but I can say that what he said is very similar to some our own leftist/occupy members have written.

This is a tragedy for the two families involved both Jewish and Christian. Try to remember that.
I can't publicly accuse anyone because I don't know but I can say that what he said is very similar to some our own leftist/occupy members have written. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Tragedy's are not the appropriate time to vent. Why don't you give it a rest!

This is a tragedy for the two families involved both Jewish and Christian. Try to remember that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
We all should "remember that," including you.
JD just broke the dumb meter.
I guess EVA off the hook. I'm kind of surprised.

This is about some of the anti-Semitic remarks that some people here have made.

This is about some of the anti-Semitic remarks that some people here have made. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For those of you who are hard of hearing, "GIVE IT A REST!"

Need I remind you that "this is a tragedy for the two families involved both Jewish and Christian. Try to remember that."

Can you hear me now?
  • Old-T
  • 04-14-2014, 07:28 AM
JD, too bad you don't take your own advice.

The shooting is a tragedy for those involved. Keep the politics separate for once.

This is about some of the anti-Semitic remarks that some people here have made. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What hook fool? Frazier Glenn Miller is a goofy old fart, has belonged to the KKK tried to start his own hate group. Has run for office as a republican, democrat and independent His hero must have been Quantrill as he had to come to Kansas are there no Jewish centers in Mo? Plus the old fart was a pisspoor shot.
Frazier Glenn Cross was identified as the shooter and murderer of three people was a member of the KKK. His antipathy for Jewish people sounds a lot like some of the comments made on this site. I wonder if we will hear anymore from some of our "friends" or if they have some time to do in the graybar hotel.

Yes, he is NOT a Tea party member but he is a Grand Dragon. I can't publicly accuse anyone because I don't know but I can say that what he said is very similar to some our own leftist/occupy members have written.

This is a tragedy for the two families involved both Jewish and Christian. Try to remember that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Good points, thanks.
  • CJ7
  • 04-14-2014, 08:28 AM

I guess YOU dumbass .. nobody is surprised
Good points, thanks. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It is quite obvious that JD and to a lesser degree JL, do not believe in taking their own advice.
No worse than ABC running a story about the Aurora, CO shooter being a Tea party member isn't it. You didn't say anything about that did you? The hypocrisy hangs likes a stench on this thread. The difference is that everything that I wrote is true.
No worse than ABC running a story about the Aurora, CO shooter being a Tea party member isn't it.. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I didn't see the ABC story therefore I am not going to comment on it one way or the other.

I did however see the following remark in the first post of this thread: "This is a tragedy for the two families involved both Jewish and Christian. Try to remember that."

In this particular instance, I actually thought you gave excellent advice. Too bad you chose not to follow your own advice.

Despite your intense efforts to do so, I refuse to get involved in the pissing match that you are trying to start.

Try somebody else, perhaps they will accommodate you!
In JD'S mind everything bad in his life comes from the left. They live in his head tax free.

Ooooooh. A mystery. The Admiral has fingered one of our very own as Frazier Glenn Cross.

As usual, you're an idiot and your post is stupid and without any factual basis, in addition to being hypocritical almost beyond belief. You post this dumb made-up bullshit and then scold everyone about being mindful of the feelings of the families involved in this awful tragedy.....which you brought up.
Ooooooh. A mystery. The Admiral has fingered one of our very own as Frazier Glenn Cross.

As usual, you're an idiot and your post is stupid and without any factual basis, in addition to being hypocritical almost beyond belief. You post this dumb made-up bullshit and then scold everyone about being mindful of the feelings of the families involved in this awful tragedy.....which you brought up. Originally Posted by timpage

I used to believe that it was all a game to JD Idiot and he was just acting ignorant.

It is now apparent to me that JD is not acting.