Missouri Mayor Kind of Agrees With Kansa City shooter

• CJ7
  • 04-20-2014, 01:42 PM
Missouri .... the NEW deep south .... where idiots elect idiots,
He said Miller was very respectful of his elders, as long as they were the same color.
Yep. he's a fine American.
Fucking NWOzombies...

How is that relevant Slobbrin? I am surprised it was you to be the first asshole to jump on this. You usually wait for someone else to help you understand things before posting something stupid and irrelevant.

Well, one thing is consistent. You're a drooling racist dipshit.

How is that relevant Slobbrin? I am surprised it was you to be the first asshole to jump on this. You usually wait for someone else to help you understand things before posting something stupid and irrelevant.

Well, one thing is consistent. You're a drooling racist dipshit.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Is that the way you get, when you see some man's ass hole? Rectum Sucker... posting your own pic... LOL
  • Old-T
  • 04-20-2014, 05:08 PM
Well now Reichsfuehrer IIFFy, so good of you to come out and admit you are the anti-semitic hatemonger that you are. Most of us strongly suspected it, but now you leave no room for doubt. I wonder if the Fuehrer himself will agree or condemn this piece of stupidity (yours, the shooter's and the mayor's). The South need not rise again, Quantrill's raiders never really left, did they?
Well now Reichsfuehrer IIFFy, so good of you to come out and admit you are the anti-semitic hatemonger that you are. Most of us strongly suspected it, but now you leave no room for doubt. I wonder if the Fuehrer himself will agree or condemn this piece of stupidity (yours, the shooter's and the mayor's). The South need not rise again, Quantrill's raiders never really left, did they? Originally Posted by Old-T
I'm going to open a store, that sell's tar, feathers, pitch forks and rails. I will get rich off liberal NWOzombies like you... Thanks Old-Tyrant.
I'm going to open a store, that sell's tar, feathers, pitch forks and rails. I will get rich off liberal NWOzombies like you... Thanks Old-Tyrant. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
WTF does that mean?
Fucking NWOzombies...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That looked like the sainted Nelson Mandela singing that song, repeating the verse about pledging to kill the whites. I guess he changed his mind before he died?
are you serious....are you actually trying to make an excuse for or condoning this anti semite....are you so indoctrinated that you sell out your people to make an anti liberal comment....go see your rabbi and tell him your remark....when he's done throwing up maybe he will offer you some guidance or counseling...
what a putz......
QUOTE=Jewish Lawyer;1055220650]That looked like the sainted Nelson Mandela singing that song, repeating the verse about pledging to kill the whites. I guess he changed his mind before he died?[/QUOTE]

This guy's a mayor?

What the hell was he running against?
are you serious....are you actually trying to make an excuse for or condoning this anti semite....are you so indoctrinated that you sell out your people to make an anti liberal comment....go see your rabbi and tell him your remark....when he's done throwing up maybe he will offer you some guidance or counseling...
what a putz......
QUOTE=Jewish Lawyer;1055220650]That looked like the sainted Nelson Mandela singing that song, repeating the verse about pledging to kill the whites. I guess he changed his mind before he died? Originally Posted by stevepar
[/QUOTE]
If all the anti-Semites were like him, can't shoot straight and can't even recognize who is Jewish and who isn't, then we don't have too much to worry about. He just shows how stupid and ignorant anti-Semites are, and what a bunch of murderous bastards they are...
Plus, why does Nelson Mandela get a pass when he is singing a song about killing whites?

This guy's a mayor?

What the hell was he running against? Originally Posted by JCM800
You got something against old white guys wearing hats? Does he need to look more effeminate to please you?
Fucking racist asshole.