Fun at the After Party

Sometimes the"After Party" is better than the event it was after.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/20/wo...html?hpt=hp_t3
+1
That's one thing that you can count on, embarrass Obama and he will do something. Sometimes it's right (like blowing up terrorists) and sometimes it's wrong (like closing national parks to veterans) but he will do something.
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 10:09 AM
That's one thing that you can count on, embarrass Obama and he will do something. Sometimes it's right (like blowing up terrorists) and sometimes it's wrong (like closing national parks to veterans) but he will do something. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Idiot.
JD doesn't mind embarrassing himself.
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 10:28 AM
embarrassing himself is an upgrade ..

thanks munch, good news RAT EXTERMINATION
That's one thing that you can count on, embarrass Obama and he will do something. Sometimes it's right (like blowing up terrorists) and sometimes it's wrong (like closing national parks to veterans) but he will do something. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Something else we can all count on is you saying something outrageously stupid every single time you post on this board, Admiral.
Attached Images File Type: png admiraldunce.png (42.4 KB, 82 views)
No one has told me that I'm wrong have they? Thanks for the support.
If you were right it would not be a embarrassment.
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 11:35 AM
No one has told me that I'm wrong have they? Thanks for the support. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Obama and he will do something. it's wrong (like closing national parks to veterans) but he will do something.

You're WRONG you LYING asshole
Did he or did he not close the national parks (and monuments)? Save it. You know that he did and there was no need so he intentionally inflicted punishment on the Greatest Generation. What did they do to deserve it? Nothing, he just needed to make a point. Your guy is a nose picking street thug.
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 03:54 PM
Did he or did he not close the national parks (and monuments)? Save it. You know that he did and there was no need so he intentionally inflicted punishment on the Greatest Generation. What did they do to deserve it? Nothing, he just needed to make a point. Your guy is a nose picking street thug. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

why don't you and Mojo choose sides and determine who is better qualified to be Captain Idiot ?
No one has told me that I'm wrong have they? Thanks for the support. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
OK, you are wrong. AND you're an idiot.

Even when something good happens under Obama's watch, you will put an ugly spin on it.

So, when we hit a bunch of terrorists, it is not because it is the result of months of pain-staking work by our intelligence services.

It is because Obama was embarrassed by missing an earlier meeting and now is making up for the lost opportunity.

You are a grotesque ideologue and you discredit whatever conservative causes you align yourself with.

And where is the link to the Congressman Peter King questions that I asked for here:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=25
OK, you are wrong. AND you're an idiot.

Even when something good happens under Obama's watch, you will put an ugly spin on it.

So, when we hit a bunch of terrorists, it is not because it is the result of months of pain-staking work by our intelligence services.

It is because Obama was embarrassed by missing an earlier meeting and now is making up for the lost opportunity.

You are a grotesque ideologue and you discredit whatever conservative causes you align yourself with.

And where is the link to the Congressman Peter King questions that I asked for here:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=25 Originally Posted by ExNYer

Okay dummy, can I call you dummy? Anyway, this has very little to do with the drone strike but my post was about why they had a lunch meeting we did NOTHING about it. You don't congratulate the fire department for turning out to fight a fire but you do question why they DIDN'T roll out and fight the fire. So maybe you can answer the question that Rep. Peter King and I asked (I asked it first), why didn't we know and if we did know then why didn't we do something? I mean, Obama was embarrassed by that video and as expected he reacted. Barry can always be counted upon to react when he gets buffalo'd like the video from Yemen but not when Americans are being killed in Benghazi. It is always about Obama.

Second posting for this http://video.foxnews.com/v/347800266...#sp=show-clips Go to 1 minute and 5 seconds for the questions.
Okay dummy, can I call you dummy? Anyway, this has very little to do with the drone strike but my post was about why they had a lunch meeting we did NOTHING about it. You don't congratulate the fire department for turning out to fight a fire but you do question why they DIDN'T roll out and fight the fire. So maybe you can answer the question that Rep. Peter King and I asked (I asked it first), why didn't we know and if we did know then why didn't we do something? I mean, Obama was embarrassed by that video and as expected he reacted. Barry can always be counted upon to react when he gets buffalo'd like the video from Yemen but not when Americans are being killed in Benghazi. It is always about Obama.

Second posting for this http://video.foxnews.com/v/347800266...#sp=show-clips Go to 1 minute and 5 seconds for the questions. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Why don't you try placing blame where it should be placed instead of your knee jerk "blame Obama" response each time?