URL / Website: No longer has one
City: Lawrence
State: Kansas
Address: Iowa st and 6th
Activities: Massage ++
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder pony tail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin. Normal amp flat but. Couldn't tell much on face with mask on. Very friendly
Recommendation: Yes
Was Angela there also?
Thanks for the review.
That is close to me and the girl that's been there is not attractive but she gives a great massage.
Attractive would be nice although not really that important.
Sorry, I misread address. Angela at 3100 Iowa. Was this one Iowa and 6th or 9th. What is shop name if at 6th? The one on 9th was closed. Girl in charge was CiCi.
For sure address not correct; wonder if he is saying Iowa massage south by the car dealers and gas station on the east side of the street.
For sure address not correct; wonder if he is saying Iowa massage south by the car dealers and gas station on the east side of the street. Originally Posted by Kansan4fun
Yes

Abc or whatever upstairs on 6th st
Although Iowa massage is on 9th and Iowa?
I believe Iowa massage that used to have CC in it is closed
Is that the one by the bowling alley and laundromat? That would be too bad, liked going there
Originally Posted by kuhoplite
Exactly the place where sunny was had been closed for a few years now. Sounds like he found ABC that used to be Naima.
  • Gldy
  • 10-23-2020, 08:53 AM
How's Happy Feet? I've seen some vehicles in front of it, but am curious if it's still good to visit.
Thank you
I drove by today and the shop in the shopping center at 9th & Iowa appears to be open again. I'll let you know if I give it a try.
Originally Posted by FireAway