IN SEVEN DAYS, GOD CREATED...

You have GOT to be kidding me.

In his first week on the campaign trail, Rick (I'm gonna fuck you America) Perry has accused the chairman of the Fed of treason, denied climate change (as a way for scientists to scam money from the government) and now ... BIG FUCKING SURPRISE ... lied about teaching creationism in Texas schools.

This guy is more stupid than he is dangerous.

We're gonna have to start calling him KUNG FU PANDER!

Here's what he said in New Hampshire about the way science is taught in Texas:

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...ols-teach-evo/

Of course it's bullshit, but not out of line with the way he wants us to think he believes and the agenda of the SBOE members he's appointed and supported.

How long before ALL of his outrageous lies are exposed? Then again, will the voting public care that they're being treated like the people of Iran at rise of Khomeni, or the German people at the rise of Hitler? (YES I SAID THAT... READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS. OR WATCH IT REPEAT ITSELF!)

ARE YOU REALLY READY TO FOLLOW THIS IMBECILE?
  • Trip
  • 08-19-2011, 06:44 PM
You forgot the APE!
He also now wants to change the constitution to give even more power to the bought politicians and politicize the judiciary appointments even more. Shall we regress with Rick back to Medieval times.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/s...131634517.html
At this rate he'll be irrelevant in two more weeks.
  • InU
  • 08-21-2011, 11:18 AM

He's still a BETTER choice than our current, ehhhhh..........talker!!!
He's still a BETTER choice than our current, ehhhhh..........talker!!! Originally Posted by InU
What do you have against Romney?
He's still a BETTER choice than our current, ehhhhh..........talker!!! Originally Posted by InU
That depends on your definition of speech.
  • InU
  • 08-21-2011, 12:45 PM
What do you have against Romney? Originally Posted by bigtex
Come on Tex. Talker!!! Doesn't that clue you in? We still can't find his birth certificate.

As for Romney...... Let's hope his balls hit the bottom of his undies. Those NE'ers are so impartial. To close to Kennedy country. People like politicians who are bold, candid and hit home. How do you think Obama made it to the White House. Out of all the choices we have that has the United States in mind, Perry is the best choice. This Vet will Vote for that Vet!
You forgot the APE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He's currently in the white house.
Nice. I am not in the least bit surprised by your response, Budman.

While we're here, what is YOUR take on creationism, and Perry's lies about it?

"Better than Obama" is not a suitable response, as far as I'm concerned.

This vet will vote to re-elect the President. And if Perry is elected, he will consider alternatives to spending any more time on/in The Planet of the Assholes.
  • InU
  • 08-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Nice. I am not in the least bit surprised by your response, Budman.

While we're here, what is YOUR take on creationism, and Perry's lies about it?

"Better than Obama" is not a suitable response, as far as I'm concerned.

This vet will vote to re-elect the President. And if Perry is elected, he will consider alternatives to spending any more time on/in The Planet of the Assholes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dude, your avatar does NOT give you justice. It only solidifies your leftest attitude. Guess we'll agree to disagree.

If our current president gets re-elected, it wont be good for any of us(US). Wake up and smell the TUNA, big boy.
  • Booth
  • 08-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Come on Tex. Talker!!! Doesn't that clue you in? We still can't find his birth certificate.
Originally Posted by InU
Who is we?? The blind, the delusional, the insane? Last time I heard about this issue even Trump was satisfied.
Who is we?? The blind, the delusional, the insane? Last time I heard about this issue even Trump was satisfied. Originally Posted by Booth
Laz is just a little delusional!

Make that a whole bunch!
  • InU
  • 08-21-2011, 08:15 PM
Who is we?? The blind, the delusional, the insane? Last time I heard about this issue even Trump was satisfied. Originally Posted by Booth
We the skeptics. Some of us need just a ton more evidence than others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g30VCl_cgk

Now Obama's claiming his low rating is because of Congress. WTF? It is Congress' fault. They don't have an Executive LEADER.