UFC 134

Any Predictions?
Does anyone see Silva loosing to Okami?
Griffin vs Shogun?

Looks like a decent fight card for tomorrow night.

Maybe they should put this Memphis Guard on the next UFC fight card, lol.
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cag...urn=mma-wp6167
Will they be kicking, scratching and rolling on the floor like a bunch of little girls?

Will they be kicking, scratching and rolling on the floor like a bunch of little girls?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL, yep, that's because there hasn't been a tough guy like yourself get in the Octagon to show them how it's really done!
There's good news though YR, I can hook you up with a local MMA gym here in Austin that has sparring sessions every Saturday. I'm sure everyone will be glad to have you come in and show them how not to roll on the floor like a bunch of little girls!
I think Shogun will probably beat Griffin. I haven't watched in a while though and don't know who Okami is- Japanese?
Yes Reya Sunshine, Okami's Japanese and the only loss that Silva has on his record is because of Okami. Okami supposedly couldn't go on after an illegal blow by Silva and was awarded the win. As you've probably seen by now, Silva made up for that Saturday by whipping that boy bad, lol. Griffin looked horrible and I think it's time for him to hang it up. He was one of my favorite fighters years back but he simply hasn't kept up with the fast changing world of MMA. His style simply doesn't work anymore.
I thought the fights were fairly good Saturday, Brazilian fighters won 8-1 over all other fighters represented, pretty impressive.
It was a pretty good card Dtorchia. I was hoping Schaub would win to set up a fight with Brock Lesnar. That was a rumored match providing Schaub won but that did not happen. I think Brock should have his new years match with Nog, Brock should be able to submit Nog.

I am glad this was a good card, the last couple of UFC fights were not very good cards from top to bottom.

I am hoping Rampage can beat Jones in Sept...

sixx
It was a pretty good card Dtorchia. I was hoping Schaub would win to set up a fight with Brock Lesnar. That was a rumored match providing Schaub won but that did not happen. I think Brock should have his new years match with Nog, Brock should be able to submit Nog.

I am glad this was a good card, the last couple of UFC fights were not very good cards from top to bottom.

I am hoping Rampage can beat Jones in Sept...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I agree it was a decent card. Did you happen to catch the last UFC on Versus 5? (Hardy vs Lytle) It was about 3 weeks ago. That was one of the best UFC cards I'd seen in the last couple of years.

I think Brock has a tough road ahead of him. He took people by surprise with his sheer strength and size but I think most of the heavyweights have figured out how to deal with him now. I never really liked Shaub, thought he was a bit overrated.

Rampage vs Jones? Yeah, looking forward to that one. I was reading this morning where Rampage is saying there's a Jones "spy" in his camp, lol.