NEW Girl Alert Megan at AS

Just heard Megan is coming to town, looking at the website May 6! Pictures ain't no joke, doesn't look photoshoot like most. Cant wait I'm so hyped!!

theasianstar.net
dang. i wonder if its really going to be her. she looks pretty good. she wont be here long. someone will marry her. especially if shes a freak in the sack.
dang. i wonder if its really going to be her. she looks pretty good. she wont be here long. someone will marry her. especially if shes a freak in the sack. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Judging from the pictures it looks real real, doesnt it? Most other pictures I have to give them a 2nd thought on how they would really look like.
Currently, Megan and Somi are on my top choices out of all AMP from pictures. Now it can change based on pimp’d or their fake reviews.
Judging from the pictures it looks real real, doesnt it? Most other pictures I have to give them a 2nd thought on how they would really look like. Originally Posted by BabyComeBack
Just my 2 cents on pictures. You will never get the hot, slutty looking girls in the pics. Hair down, good makeup. Instead the girl behind the door will most likely have on no make up and their hair pulled back in a ponytail. Not saying they still don’t look good, but most likely won’t be the girl in the pics with the waist slimmed down and breasts enhanced.
Just my 2 cents on pictures. You will never get the hot, slutty looking girls in the pics. Hair down, good makeup. Instead the girl behind the door will most likely have on no make up and their hair pulled back in a ponytail. Not saying they still don’t look good, but most likely won’t be the girl in the pics with the waist slimmed down and breasts enhanced. Originally Posted by Finman22
Just saying that the pictures looks more natural then photoshopped. . Days need to come faster so I can see her
Nice photos.....just wondering how recent if actually her. There is some weird photoshop going on in 2 of the pics around the belly area where it looks too smooth.

AS is solid though so im down to find out!

I saw Somi the other day and she was very pretty, body looked the most like the pic she is sitting down with feet up. I think she is actually prettier than the website photos.....I need to write a review of her tonight lol
Looking forward to a non-promoter/booker review.
Nice photos.....just wondering how recent if actually her. There is some weird photoshop going on in 2 of the pics around the belly area where it looks too smooth.

AS is solid though so im down to find out!

I saw Somi the other day and she was very pretty, body looked the most like the pic she is sitting down with feet up. I think she is actually prettier than the website photos.....I need to write a review of her tonight lol Originally Posted by txcasper
My decision is driving me nuts do I try Somi before Megan? ahhhhhh
I normally wait for reviews and what not.. but decided to take a gamble. I scheduled with Megan on Friday. We shall see how that goes.
I normally wait for reviews and what not.. but decided to take a gamble. I scheduled with Megan on Friday. We shall see how that goes. Originally Posted by Drkviper85
Please let me know how that goes! Thanks!
So I saw Megan today. I will write a review but I’m also seeing her again on Sunday.
I might wait until that visit. So she wasn’t bad. Pictures are obviously photoshopped but her face is cute and a bit similar to the site + a few years. She has a nice body.. nice ass on her. I may still write a review on the visit today.. but you could tell she wasn’t fully there. She told me she was still feeling jetlagged and hadn’t slept much. She does speak some English and she tries to speak it well but you can tell she struggles some. I’ll write up a review on her later.. spoiler alert: my recommendation is yes to see her but maybe wait a day or two and hope she catches up on her sleep. She apologized for that too, poor thing.