What is Mommy Damage

I know its a dumb question but what does mommy damage mean. I keep seeing the term.
Really? You really can't figure that one out?
Stretch marks on the belly hips, gut. Loose skin, justs think about when a mom has a child and what it does to our bodies.
  • BLM69
  • 05-04-2022, 01:31 PM
I think of lose skin around the stomach area, the other things described is just fat
I think of lose skin around the stomach area, the other things described is just fat Originally Posted by BLM69

No.. stretch marks are part of it... even when I was younger and weighed in at 120-- pregnancy did give me stretch marks on both my belly and hips (your first child results in some serious widening of the hips, generally).
Thanks yall
  • BLM69
  • 05-04-2022, 04:38 PM
No.. stretch marks are part of it... even when I was younger and weighed in at 120-- pregnancy did give me stretch marks on both my belly and hips (your first child results in some serious widening of the hips, generally). Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Good to know, Men always describe mommy damage as stomach lose skin, what do we know
Tiger stripes.
i have none
but its usually classified as stretch marks or cottage cheese tummy
You'll know it when you see it. In the context of censorship, one of the old-time Supreme Court Justices once tried to define obscenity, "I know it when I see it."

I like the description above, "cottage cheese stomach." It's graphic.

Some years back I saw a woman who advertised herself as a "hardbody." When she finally undressed, yeah, her body was indeed toned, but she had the mommy damaged cottage cheese stomach. Nice enough woman, decent performance, but I never went back.

On the other hand, there's a celebrity provider over in Dallas of whom, it is said, she has serious mommy damage. This woman is so beautiful and brilliant of brain, that I was not only willing to take a chance on her, but to drive to Dallas just for the privilege of looking into those beautiful eyes. Unfortunately things fell through during the texting phase.

Mommy damage is unpredictable. Some women I've been with have rebounded from pregnancy, even multiple pregnancies, with no visible after-effects. Others are not so lucky. And exercising or not exercising doesn't seem to be a factor. I think for me the big turnoff is the surprise element. If it's a surprise at show time, it's an erection killer. If I've been warned, I can brace myself beforehand. Or, I suppose, have her leave her shirt on.

Not to be confused with baby fat. There are some cute women out there, especially Mexicans in their early 20's,, who have adorable muffin tops, but no mommy damage.
Yeah-- mine has always been a weird hybrid. I have the stretch marks and the muffin top-- but its not the "cottage cheesy/melted skin" type of muffinry often seen.

Having said all of that, when I hit goal weight here towards the end of the summer, I'm going to start looking into a tummy tuck. I'll be damned if I'm going to spend all this money on a personal trainer, etc and still have this issue .
"muffinry"
I like that word. It's not on urbandictionary.com.
But it should be.
I dont know how but I made it through 2 kids and not one stretch mark anywhere and no damage. (considering I was 177 lbs with my 2nd child)��
I dont know how but I made it through 2 kids and not one stretch mark anywhere and no damage. (considering I was 177 lbs with my 2nd child)�� Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
Adoption will do that! LOLOL

Joking....

It is a rare lady that can have a child without stretch marks.
I dont know how but I made it through 2 kids and not one stretch mark anywhere and no damage. (considering I was 177 lbs with my 2nd child)�� Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie

There is a saying...

How do I avoid getting stretchmarks?

Easy-- be born to a woman that doesn't have stretchmarks.

It's largely genetic. Very few women can stretch for a baby and not get them-- but if you produce excess collagen, sometimes you come away unscathed. And collagen production is largely genetic-- you can't "supplement" your way through pregnancy to avoid em.

You won the genetic lottery in that regard. When I gave birth to my first, I weighed in at 118... still hit stretchmark city.