Lovely Angels Fans: Question for you

I just recently have been enjoying the benefits of Lovely Angels, long time HDS patron and never branched out before. My first encounter was Nana and it was amazing!!! Since then based on reviews I have seen Maple and Miso and though I had a good time and would definitely give a "yes" recommendation for both on any review, I have left both sessions thinking I should have seen Nana again. Based on the limited info of physical type and personality of the three awesome women I just named (Nana being the gold standard) is there another provider at LA, HDS or any other agency that you would recommend?
Asa is right up there with nana
Yeah Asa is good. great body. to me Nana has a model type face. for me her body is nice but its too slim. Asa is just right. I dont feel like im going to break Asa like i did with Nana. Thats just my thing. There is an elegance with Nana. she is like how i imagine my wife would be. Her face is really pleasing to look at.

My advice, if you are looking for someone 'like' Nana, you wont get the fix. Just go see Nana. . Maple is my obsession right now. I cant see someone 'like' Maple, because not all girls like daty. they will let you daty but i think Maple likes it. The thing is, you are also on a time frame, some of these girls leave after certain periods of time. particularly at Hds. They might be here for a few weeks or a few days before they leave.
There are only two or three girls that I would put on my long-term repeat list and Asa and Nana are the top two, and I picked Asa as my first repeat over Nana yesterday. Which now means I need to circle back to Nana again, lol
Nana is worth a two hour visit..
Thanks for the input, guys. I'll check Asa out after a round or two more with Nana. I think B.Wayne hit the nail on the head when he said "There is an elegance with Nana. she is like how i imagine my wife would be." I have never been married, but if I did that's how I would want it to be. Lol!!!
"There is an elegance with Nana. she is like how i imagine my wife would be." I have never been married, but if I did that's how I would want it to be. Lol!!! Originally Posted by Cladius
Yes, I would love an elegant wife to share with a dozen guys a day, LOL..

I kid. Elegance is a good trait in a Studio Girl. I don't know Nana, but I can heartily recommend Asa. Passionate with a killer body. Great traits in a Studio Girl.
I’d stick to what I know, but you’d probably at least want to see Lovley, Nana is amazing at what she does, but lovely is even better.

If I could compare Lovely’s style it would be more like Stars from the amp golden era.