City: Bedford
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Mid shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Average body with moderate breast that fit in your hand, smooth skin, toned thighs with slight belly damage. No tattoos, shaved kitty to round things out
Recommendation: No
Excellent first review. And of a Spa that I've considered visiting, so most welcomed.

Only thing is, the Title should contain the name of the Lady, and the Spa name. For ''search'' purposes. Besides that, though, it's great. I like seeing new engaged Members.
  • jkk
  • 09-03-2023, 04:33 AM
Congratulations on the 1st. Now you’re in.
I wouldn’t listen to Dallas K-girls pimp’s advice. Watch out for pimps’ handles.
For what you paid you should try a studio instead. I find the environment more relaxing and the service more intimate.
@TLD984 Thanks. Spas seem to have an added convenience level but may lose out if this is the service I can expect. This is probably a dumb question, but are the photos at all real? If these are the same girls I’m going to pick out a few favorites and reach out next week.
@jkk. It will be easy enough to include the name of the spa and girl in my review title.
@jkk. It will be easy enough to include the name of the spa and girl in my review title. Originally Posted by Action&Reaction
Ha! I think you meant to post @ Chung Tran. I'm the Guy who suggested girl and spa names in the title.

Regarding your question... No. The photos do not accurately portray a Lady's current look. One or two pics occasionally come close, but don't expect pics to truly match. Read reviews to get a better physical description.
For what you paid you should try a studio instead. I find the environment more relaxing and the service more intimate. Originally Posted by TLD984
To me, the studio girls are generally much prettier, younger, and willing to go the extra mile. I had one recently Cather rate in half due to me informing her I was short on funds and she was leaving in a few days…I have seen her many times, so I guess she just felt sorry for me. I should have taken the offer, but didn’t want to cut-in to her cash should someone else try to schedule.

Seems to e more relationship building with the studio gals. My2 cents…
Quack