Felonious, narcissistic, piece of shit traitor trump hasn't even visited or called any of the victims of the July 13 "assassination attempt"

... instead, he went golfing the next day, as if nothing happened. It's always all about him, and no one else. And people want this cocksucker to represent America?? Tell me again how it's not a fucking CULT.

But you know who did call to console the families of the victims? The only real POTUS we've seen this decade - Joe Biden.

Fuck trump and everything he represents.
Amen

Biden stepped up and was presidential thru this. He called trumpf not once but twice. He asked for unity and condemned the violence.

What did trumpf do..... fight fight with a fist shaking at the crowd.
No sympathy for the victims
... instead, he went golfing the next day, as if nothing happened. It's always all about him, and no one else. And people want this cocksucker to represent America?? Tell me again how it's not a fucking CULT.

But you know who did call to console the families of the victims? The only real POTUS we've seen this decade - Joe Biden.

Fuck trump and everything he represents. Originally Posted by tommy156
... Hmmm. ... Are you certain about that?
Do you KNOW whether or not Trump called them??

... Lemme tell you what I know... Joe Biden DID call
the family of the fellow who was shot and killed.
And the man's widow DID NOT care to speak with him.

You surely forgot to mention that.

#### Salty
Amen

Biden stepped up and was presidential thru this. He called trumpf not once but twice. He asked for unity and condemned the violence.

What did trumpf do..... fight fight with a fist shaking at the crowd.
No sympathy for the victims Originally Posted by winn dixie
How the fuck did he know there were other victims?
The OP is wrong! Again!!!!!!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/16/u...ump-biden.html

The Trump campaign also started a Go fund page for the victims. As of Monday, over 3.5 million.

https://nationalpost.com/news/trump-...on-for-victims

The OP couldn’t wait to run to post an abject lie that was being posted on X. In the meantime, Biden hasn’t contacted the victims of rape and murder of his failed border. Trump has. He’s had family members talk at the convention. Tommy and his sidekick fell for the bait.
For those who can’t get thru the pay wall

The widow of the slain victim in Saturday’s shooting in Pennsylvania spoke with former President Donald J. Trump on Tuesday, she said in a social media post.

“He was very kind and said he would continue to call me in the days and weeks ahead,” Helen Comperatore wrote, adding that she had told the former president that her husband, Corey Comperatore, “left this world a hero, and God welcomed him in.”
For those who can’t get thru the pay wall

The widow of the slain victim in Saturday’s shooting in Pennsylvania spoke with former President Donald J. Trump on Tuesday, she said in a social media post.

“He was very kind and said he would continue to call me in the days and weeks ahead,” Helen Comperatore wrote, adding that she had told the former president that her husband, Corey Comperatore, “left this world a hero, and God welcomed him in.” Originally Posted by bambino
By any means necessary. That’s the motto of the leftists opposing Trump. Are you surprised that lying falls within that motto?
By any means necessary. That’s the motto of the leftists opposing Trump. Are you surprised that lying falls within that motto? Originally Posted by Smarty1
They’re not too bright. They’re not fooling people anymore. Except the lemmings who support them.

Fuck trump and everything he represents. Originally Posted by tommy156
... Surely would seem that you owe both TRUMP
and the family of the victims a good APOLOGY.

#### Salty
I'm not very politically sided, but it shocks me that people focus so much of their time shitting on a presidential candidate. Especially one who was nearly assassinated and then went on to raise millions for the victim. Then go onto praise a president who can't even fuse together words to make a sentence. Just throwing logic and reasoning completely out the window.
They're both complete fucking clowns and neither deserve our votes nor support.
If there were millions involved it went into trumps coffers.
He didn't give anybody shit, he has been a liar his whole life don't see it changing because of a.22 caliber hole in his ear.
The only thing that would have change his out look for the better is if it had been 3 inches to the left!
That would have changed the whole countries outlook for the better!

I'm not very politically sided, but it shocks me that people focus so much of their time shitting on a presidential candidate. Especially one who was nearly assassinated and then went on to raise millions for the victim. Then go onto praise a president who can't even fuse together words to make a sentence. Just throwing logic and reasoning completely out the window. Originally Posted by corkscrew420
He didn't give anybody shit, he has been a liar his whole life don't see it changing because of a.22 caliber hole in his ear.
The only thing that would have change his out look for the better is if it had been 3 inches to the left!
That would have changed the whole countries outlook for the better! Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe
Amen. 3 inches away from making America great again.
That would have changed the whole countries outlook for the better! Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe
Yeah..... you sound like the voice of reason.
Amen. 3 inches away from making America great again. Originally Posted by tommy156
If you need help scraping the egg off your face let know. I have an extra spatula I can lend you.