Best Derriere .....a statistical approach

I have been given a grant from the State of Texas to study the best derriere on ECCIE. Since it involved a highly scientific approach for the government, I'll keep it classy by using the word derriere.....

What I need....I need providers to post their best derriere picture. I will then use highly statistical multi-regression analysis (among other large statistical terms) to determine scientifically/mathematically who has the best derriere. I will then report my findings back to the state legislature.

This information will be used to combat "bad guys" around the world. It's very important stuff.......so please, please, please post your picture and serve your country proud!

Sifu
I get it, if you don't post the terrorist win.
  • Toyz
  • 03-18-2015, 08:14 AM
I love it...looking forward to seeing the competition.

Will there be categories within the competition? Tightest... Most smackable, etc.?

May the best cheeks win!
Now that's a study worthy of our tax dollars!

I volunteer as a judge of the top 5 but in the interest of fairness, I will have to perform the evaluations in person.
I think this will require hands-on testing. Just saying... ��
I too would perhaps like to peruse some provider's posterior pictures. For freedom and apple pie of course.
Got a call from the Governor's office.....informed them we are off to a slow start. We are taking a "bottom up" approach however. "In the end", I'm sure the ladies of ECCIE will pull through and show us their best "ASSets"!

The defense of our nation is waiting........

Sifu
I'll get your sorry ass started:
Fuck it I will start it off lol since I am just the favorite person lol
I just wanna see booties lol
I just wanna see booties lol Originally Posted by shayla84
Have you been tanning? Skin tone looks great on your booty
Nikki we need to see your booty!!
Very nice Nikki!!

Now we just need to get that booty back here in Austin!!
And we are off.......thank you to shayla84 and NikkiWhite!!!!!!!

I'll start the statistical analysis........

Come on ladies.......

Sifu