Women:They Own All The Pussy And Can Dispense It As They See Fit.

Between the two threads originated by Miss Valentina and Hunter Grace,there is currently a combined view count of 7,626.
Both are tracking at the top of the Co-ed thread page.
Call it what you want to,but that's some strong pussy!

One is about me and the other is about Still Looking.....

Neither garner any attention if we do not humor them.
One is about me and the other is about Still Looking.....

Neither garner any attention if we do not humor them. Originally Posted by Whispers

Ri-i-i-ght......

Some people aren't bothered by odor it would seem. So long as they are getting attention. There are many providers on this board that are senior in years that are NOT cunts and certainly not desperate! Should they be excluded from this thread?
Some people aren't bothered by odor it would seem. So long as they are getting attention. There are many providers on this board that are senior in years that are NOT cunts and certainly not desperate! Should they be excluded from this thread? Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL and Whispers,

I have seen both HG and Ms V in the last two months and I have to say both are excellent providers, very sexy, beautiful and inviting in all the right ways; and they possess BCD skills that will just keep you wanting to come back for more.

Some may wish to bang every 20-year old spinner who comes down the pike, or settle down with a high-quality SB as a sure thing. That's your choice, I applaud it, and all I have to say is "power to ya!" because that is what "floats your boat" and it can be a lots of fun and uniquely rewarding.

Others may choose some fantastic BCD experiences with a lady who challenges you both mentally and physically, body and soul, then there are some mature provider who provide for those needs. Bottom line, it's all good and we should not criticize others for the choices they made, so long as all are happy and having fun the way we want.

I shall return with a smile on my face and a woody in my pants to see both of these ladies. And SL, just let me know when you next hear the your sweet little spinner, KL is back providing because I think you chose her very wisely for your #300. I am certainly envious.
Once again, BugleBoy is the voice of reason.
I don't want to speak for other guys, but I'd guess that most guys (me included) are here for the "pussy" not to read some other dudes postings...with the exception of reviews.
SL and Whispers,

I have seen both HG and Ms V in the last two months and I have to say both are excellent providers, I've never suggested differently. Both whores have a following that rave about their skills.

very sexy, beautiful That is a matter of opinion. I've met Claire and find her neither sexy or beautiful.

and inviting in all the right ways; and they possess BCD skills that will just keep you wanting to come back for more. Not a point being contested anywhere

Some may wish to bang every 20-year old spinner who comes down the pike,

That is well evidenced in the daily reviews....

or settle down with a high-quality SB as a sure thing. That's your choice, I applaud it, and all I have to say is "power to ya!" because that is what "floats your boat" and it can be a lots of fun and uniquely rewarding.

Others may choose some fantastic BCD experiences with a lady who challenges you both mentally and physically, body and soul, then there are some mature provider who provide for those needs. Bottom line, it's all good and we should not criticize others for the choices they made, so long as all are happy and having fun the way we want.

I shall return with a smile on my face and a woody in my pants to see both of these ladies. And SL, just let me know when you next hear the your sweet little spinner, KL is back providing because I think you chose her very wisely for your #300. I am certainly envious. Originally Posted by BugleBoy

Your points are not relevant to the conversation...... The OP was trying to suggest that they have a huge audience interested in hearing what they have to say......

There is no support for that claim based on the two threads he references in the OP..... ANYONE can generate a high view count thread calling out SL or myself or Rocker Rick if we participate in the thread. SImply search eaither of their handles for all the threads either have started you see that neither have much of a draw unless they arein the center of controversy.....
[QUOTE=Whispers;1056750287][COLOR=Blue]
Your points are not relevant to the conversation...... The OP was trying to suggest that they have a huge audience interested in hearing what they have to say......

There is no support for that claim based on the two threads he references in the OP..... ANYONE can generate a high view count thread calling out SL or myself or Rocker Rick if we participate in the thread. SImply search eaither of their handles for all the threads either have started you see that neither have much of a draw unless they arein the center of controversy.....

No one gives a shit about having a huge audience, except for you three. And none of you do unless you involve someone else and create the image of yourselves as victimizer, which you then quickly turn into some ridiculous bat man villain backstory as having to save the eccie universe from the right to do something that no one wants but yourselves. And, none of that can be done without you, whispers. The other two just bop around in your strangely constructed universe. But, to assume that you interesting in your own right, is just laughable. You owe everything to your subject matter, without which I don't imagine any of you would have much to say.

Miss V. started a thread because she was being harassed; she's just really smart and entertaining, and she won. I kept clicking to hear her knock him out EVERY round within two seconds. Was funny. So, for that thread, was for Miss V's acumen all the way. If I want to hear some guy with enough cognitive dissonance to explain why the holocaust didn't happen (not saying that was done, just saying there was enough dissonance in that thread alone to spare for that sort of ridiculous endeavor), I'd just listen to YOU all godamn day long.
just the opinion of another older overweight whore that needs the attention she can generate posting in CoEd in order to keep the lights on...
just the opinion of another older overweight whore that needs the attention she can generate posting in CoEd in order to keep the lights on... Originally Posted by Whispers
Wow! Talk about your ad hominem attacks! You're usually better than that, sir.
Same could be said about you, love. You clearly are fishing for attention right now. That's fine. But, if you are going to be so disrespectful sbout the reasons you get it, do so without riding on the shoulders of women at all. Create a topic where you you don't use women to get the attention you want. I'm curious to see what you will come up with.
Wow! Talk about your ad hominem attacks! You're usually better than that, sir. Originally Posted by Mojoxer
Uh... No he's not. You'd think that if he was that miserable here he'd go the fuck someplace else.
Once again, BugleBoy is the voice of reason. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
My "reason" is always the challenge of finding new and exciting ladies with whom to Bang and play adult games BCD.

I didn't mention Claire in my note above since the OP topic was Ms V and HG, but I will say this, Clair is also lots of fun and a real blast. Just don't fall for the 30-second challenge, because if you pop that soon, you will have missed all the fun that having a session with Claire entails.

Variety is the spice of life and we should all just stop every once in a while to smell and enjoy the fine flowers in the ATX hobby area.

My vote is for less typing, more fucking. I would be doing so now but a trio of hot ATX ladies (all 30 or over) totally wiped me out all this week long--thanks ladies and you know who you are. I am now going into 48 hour recharge mode to be ready for more BCD fun and games next week with more of my LTF ATX ladies.

Stay Calm, Hobby on and Hobby safe...
Uh... No he's not. You'd think that if he was that miserable here he'd go the fuck someplace else. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Does he have "someplace else" to go?

Between ALL the SBs and strippers,why even waste time here?
All he does here is piss,moan and generally malign others....