Rain rain went away...for southside lunch any way

Slow to start but the first 20 or so are eating and drinking and enjoying the

fellowship!
it was a big crowd and I sure enjoyed myself. thanks for hosting hun. Nice to meet everyone!
  • tzv13
  • 05-27-2015, 01:48 PM
I totally forgot it was today. I've been dealing with flood damage ever since I got back into town Monday night.
RW always trumps hobby.

Surprised I was that 34 managed to make it out of the 48 or so who rspv'd.

We'd have been very snug with that many there so planning more space for the south side June happy hour.
  • tzv13
  • 05-27-2015, 02:33 PM
It sounds like it was a great time.
Sorry I missed it today. Glad there was a good turn out.
Great seeing everyone today and thank you CK for your amazing hospitality as always! ����
ALWAYS good to see you again Kaylee...
I'm glad I was one of the lucky 34 at lunch today. Plenty of great people. Thanks again, CK. We're all in your debt.
Thanks CK had a good time!
I would like to add my THANK YOU for the S Austin event. I would have liked to visit with more folks, But I was distracted by a short lady.

Thank You !! Dog / 4
Dog, that short lady can be very distracting! (Personal knowledge!)

Of course, although lunches typically are shorter than happy hours; but it's nice that we're able to accommodate the folks who need to get back to work, even if their stay is just enough time to order take out to take back to the office.

So, kudos to the gent with the meals to go -- that has been added to the ck1942 List of 365 Excuses to cover hobbying activities! And food to go doesn't have be used only on Leap Year Day!
Dog, that short lady can be very distracting! (Personal knowledge!)

Of course, although lunches typically are shorter than happy hours; but it's nice that we're able to accommodate the folks who need to get back to work, even if their stay is just enough time to order take out to take back to the office.

So, kudos to the gent with the meals to go -- that has been added to the ck1942 List of 365 Excuses to cover hobbying activities! And food to go doesn't have be used only on Leap Year Day! Originally Posted by ck1942
I would like to add my THANK YOU for the S Austin event. I would have liked to visit with more folks, But I was distracted by a short lady.

Thank You !! Dog / 4 Originally Posted by dog soldier 4
Oh my goodness.....

It's "vertically challenged" folks....

And to the Maker's Mark dude....ewwww.....lol

It was fun, CK.

Thanks so much for tolerating my "unannounced" visit!

Alisha...xoxo
Glad I made it :-)