Hobby Lobbyist just robbed me of $100 and threatened bad review if I said anything

I posted this alert for other providers only about Hobby Lobbyist right after he robbed me of 100. Girls thought I should post it in the open here. Hobby Lobbyist is a thief, a liar, and a creep.

=++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Posted on November 25, 2015.
I am very upset. Scared. And feel threatened.
Hobby Lobbyist texted me and sent me a private message.
He arrived on time and paid me 200. My donation is 280. He said I should have checked his Eccie profile where it says he only gets hh. It actually says "MSOG is a must, 1/2 and full appointments. Quick pop to start so the rest of session can be mutually enjoyable."

I agreed to the hh but I should have asked him to leave from the start. He got his bbbj and then he got a 2nd one. I left the 200 on a table and went to rinse off. When I returned he was dressed and I asked him if he took back 100 because there was only 100 on the table now. He said he did because the first "'pop" was just his "precum"

Then he began to insult me and then told me that I better not say anything or he would write a very bad review. He then left.

Also he uses a phone that only accepts texts but no voice calls. He said it was his hobby phone and wouldn't accept voice calls.

Please be aware that he did this and be safe.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=239135
Hobby Lobbyist
Premium Access

About Hobby Lobbyist
Signature
MSOG is a must, 1/2 and full appointments.
Quick pop to start so the rest of session can be mutually enjoyable.
Skylee. This is not at all how our conversation went. So, I can only surmise that this is not you posting. For that, I'm sorry.

She asked me to please not do a negative review, and I had agreed, as I had chocked it down to an isolated event and she thanked me profusely.

Then, I come back to the site after the holidays, to discover a PM calling me a thief and regarding the alert.

Whomever is pimping this poor girl, and doing this to her, please stop. I've got plenty of history that suggests otherwise.
You robbed me of 100. My alert was posted in the provider forum right after you left on Nov 25. You were drunk after you said you left a strip club. You stole 100 from me. It doesn't matter what your record is here to me because you are a thief. You stood there in my incall and threatened to hurt me, and threatened me. you made me cry.Then you said you would write a terrible review if I dared to say anything. But I reported what you did right after you left and the providers here supported me and said I should have OUTTTED you right here.
WOW!!!
WOW!!! Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
That's what I'm saying. Then once she says something he goes and writes a bad review saying she is heavily managed.
Sorry to hear that sky if your story is really how it went down..I must say based on his actions after the fact screams guilt, but what I really wanna know is why he saying you're managed? ...

why he saying you're managed? ... Originally Posted by TrampStamp

It's his way of being vindictive and trying to cover his ass.

It's his way of being vindictive and trying to cover his ass.

Originally Posted by Shea Veile
BINGO! And trying to take the focus away from his actions. Total coward to threaten a lady if she calls you on your BS.
I don't know either party hand have no idea (or opinion about) what happened. However the hobbyist in question has quite a few reviews. It would be interesting to hear from other providers who have seen him and see if his attitude was consistent with what is described by the provider. It's hard for people to entirely change their spots. If he was an ass and arrogant in this encounter, it's unlikely he would be a gracious gentleman -- or anything close to that -- in the other 46.

It's always a shame when these swearing matches break out over a session gone wrong.
I think part of the problem is that he was drinking. He claimed in his review he was at a strip club for two hours before seeing her. I don't know about you, but when I go to a strip club, I tend to get drunk pretty quick
whoa whoa, guys and gals. I've been here for almost two years, and this is my first foray into a he said / she said mess.
I don't live on these boards, only come here as needed. Including my hobby phone.

Yes, I'd had a few, but no I was no where close to being drunk, as I remember every moment of the session.

At no point did I threaten, physically or with a bad review.

Kylee, if you truly are not managed by BigGuitarGuy, and this is you, and you actually felt that way, I'm really sorry. At no point during our conversation was I given the impression that this was the case.

MissJae, it actually happened the other way around. I had agreed to NOT do a review, after she asked me to not. But then I came back and found a PM with a completely different tone than our conversation, so I decided to go ahead and do the review, so other hobbyists could be ware. 5 minutes after that, her pimp (BigGuitarGuy) started spewing filth at me. 30 minutes after, Kylee's account posted this.

TramStamp, Shae, and TheEccie214: Not at all. Look, hobby sessions can go bad. I've been pretty lucky a vast majority of mine have been good. Part of it is doing enough research and not being hasty in scheduling. I don't threaten girls. Never have, never will.
I understand they (most of them) are here doing business, as are we, the customers. The forums are here for the protection of both parties.
She cried and begged me not to do a negative review, so I gave in. I told her I can not do a false one, so I won't do one at all. She was happy. She thanked me. I had no idea anything was wrong until I logged in yesterday.

TexTushHog: Exactly. I've had plenty of really good sessions, some mediocre, and a scant bad ones. I'd venture to guess MOST of my "yes" reviews would gladly be a reference for me. Moreover, I doubt a single one of the other girls I've seen would ever say I was threatening in any way, shape or form.
Anytime there is a lot of drinking involved, things can get out of hand. I personally would NEVER want to see a gentleman after he's spent 3+ hours at a gentlemans club drinking. At least me personally.
I'm with TexTushHog. Further, I think no one can read the two sides and know who's telling the truth and who's lying, unless one discerns truth and lying by sex organ.
Not an alert, moved to co-ed
Looks like BigGuitarGuy is banned... Hmmm using multiple handles perhaps?