Getting back in......

Haven't "hobbied" in a while, who would you recommend to start with?
Do NOT start with me. My pussy REEKS!
Do NOT start with me. My pussy REEKS! Originally Posted by THN
Good one !!
Perhaps Becky Coxx (Bcoxx214). She needs some sweet smelling reviews and is offering a special.
Whoa!!!! He asked where to start, Cmon now buddy
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2016, 05:06 PM
Like cheese? LOL
You could always figure out who the flavor of the month is, or you could go with some of the tried and true ladies like myself, Kelly TNT, Jules Jaguar, Sexy Anastasia, Red Headed Julie, THN, ....Just to name a few.

If you want to go back into things slowly with a massage with a happy ending, I HIGHLY suggest Loving Kayla. Best hands in the biz. No question.

Happy Hobbying!
Start with Jill, then ask that question again. True value is better assessed with sexual tension not being a component of your decision. Jill! Jill! Jill!
Start with Jill, then ask that question again. True value is better assessed with sexual tension not being a component of your decision. Jill! Jill! Jill! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Which Jill?
  • Re
  • 05-27-2016, 10:24 AM
That's just a souvenir, a little T&A for now, and a scratch and sniff for later.
Ok. Seriously. Start with TNT Angie, but please don't tease her. She needs, wants and loves big big Os too. She will take you to omg Omg OMG! and back multiple times or until you say uncle. Yup, she can and she will.
Which Jill? Originally Posted by Gervin67
You mean Rosie??? She's a good girl and never done me wrong.