Dallas Murder.. Outcalls are Dangerous!

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...police-say.ece

it's been said before.. maybe this will hit home.
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2016, 04:24 PM
I wonder if the 2 whores have accounts here? Or at least a review
I doubt it. I seriously doubt we're talking eccie quality; maybe low end BP quality with fake pics. The weird part is he was killed on his door step, not in the house. Did he try to chase them to the car? Who knows...
Shot at the front door...that doesn't sound like an out call, more like something personal between people who already knew each other. If it was a robbery they'd have gone inside. I would imagine out calls are far more dangerous for the woman.
If they do, then you'd be outing them, if it gets connected, on who any of them are.

But get real, this is in Oak Cliff, and they are using the victim's mug shot as his picture.

Other than I might be tempted to cut some of ya'lls dicks off for the way you behave, if you think I, or most of these other ladies here, are run-of-the mill dangerous, you need a different kind of help.

SMH. Do you research.
If they do, then you'd be outing them, if it gets connected, on who any of them are.

But get real, this is in Oak Cliff, and they are using the victim's mug shot as his picture.

Other than I might be tempted to cut some of ya'lls dicks off for the way you behave, if you think I, or most of these other ladies here, are run-of-the mill dangerous, you need a different kind of help.

SMH. Do you research. Originally Posted by FireKitten
We have a winner. Something to think about though, how bad was your life they use a mug shot for your obituary.
Maybe the victim was also a pimp who pushed the wrong girl too hard.
I'm interested in further details as they become available.. I find it odd that they splash the Guy's mug and name, insinuating he pays for, and ordered Whores to his home.. if he had allegedly raped one of them, they would be unnamed for privacy reasons.. doesn't a murdered man deserve a little privacy himself? possibly not, because making the details public might help catch the killers.. fuck the memory left for his family.
Great point Chung, that is a shitty story for the family to read.
Great point Chung, that is a shitty story for the family to read. He automatically l
This wasn't a random murder, the parties were previously connected in some way
My sense is, he pimped the wrong ladies and wasn't nice...as suggested by Sister Twister...
Yeah I thought something like that. I mean those girls must have had a reason. Beating them, dine and ditch, gave them std or maybe force them to no rubber. Who knows but man they came to his house to fuck him up. I bet he called up a girl which was a friend of a girl he screwed over and that was the chance for pay back.
Well just a theory.
My sense is, he pimped the wrong ladies and wasn't nice...as suggested by Sister Twister... Originally Posted by ftango4
Quick google search and the guy is a five time loser with multiple charges of burgarly and injury to a child.

I'm sure he got what was coming to him.