How many guys like camouflage?

Gentlemen you can wear camouflage in many ways during hunting season. Including Duck tape !!!

Cassandra new photos !!! hope you like

www.thepinkdollhouse.com
I love it even more now!
Gorgeous girl!
What duct tape?
JdeHog
JdeHog Originally Posted by The Pink Doll House
I'm clever, sometimes...

Based on what I'm seeing and reading in reviews, it sounds like I ought to make a visit to the Dollhouse sometime!
Gonna have to lick for a long time to loosen all that adhesive, but I think I am up to the task.

Lots of nice models at the Pink Dollhouse. Something for everybody!
Yeah, unfortunately they require too much RW info in order to schedule. If they would take provider references, I'd be a customer!
Yeah, unfortunately they require too much RW info in order to schedule. If they would take provider references, I'd be a customer! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
If Cassandra there is any indication, it might be worth it.
Yeah, unfortunately they require too much RW info in order to schedule. If they would take provider references, I'd be a customer! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
And from what I have seen online they don't offer incall. Pretty much a deal breaker for me.
hogmanjones ! Would love for you to be a customer. We are newbie friendly !!! Not intrusive in screening . Always like to make new friends Do not require references
Niteswimmer1, working on incall in the new year , which is right around the corner ! I will post on the website as soon as it is available !
hogmanjones ! Would love for you to be a customer. We are newbie friendly !!! Not intrusive in screening . Always like to make new friends Do not require references Originally Posted by The Pink Doll House
Hey Lauren, I think you missed my point, I'm probably not what you'd call a newbie, and "don't require references" isn't a positive for me, as I'd rather not share RW info, but would prefer to be able to use the positive references of established ladies. Of course, y'all have been doing this for a while and understand what works best for you. I appreciate the response - and the pics!
Hey Lauren, I think you missed my point, I'm probably not what you'd call a newbie, and "don't require references" isn't a positive for me, as I'd rather not share RW info, but would prefer to be able to use the positive references of established ladies. Of course, y'all have been doing this for a while and understand what works best for you. I appreciate the response - and the pics! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Hogman, I think you might be mistaken because Lauren checks with me for references all the time!
Hogman, I think you might be mistaken because Lauren checks with me for references all the time! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'll check that out. Thank you!