How can this happen?

I need help with a fantasy of mine. I've always wanted to be invited into a female orgy where 3-6 girls welcome me in for DATY. I know a lot of girls do doubles but what's the best way for me to arrange such an opportunity? I pretty open the next couple of days and it would be amazing if I could pull it off.
The best way?? Start contacting the ladies and Dig DEEP in your wallet!!
I've seen triples offered a few times. More than that would be interesting to try to setup.
Probably can do it at an AMP or Relax studio or contact a provider who works with a scheduler like Mindy who can arrange schedules of a few gals (Blair digm).
An AMP.... how might one arrange it at an amp? That might be preferred.
Go to the AMP and tell them your desires!! As I noted, any studio would work as well! Both have several gals working at one place at the same time which is what you need!!!
If you have the $, most anything could be arranged.

What would be awesome is to catch a group of women at a bar having a "girls night" and wind up daty on them all at once, or taking turns like some "reverse bukakke" video.
A wise quote from an otherwise only moderately entertaining movie: "It's amazing what you can get done in thirty days if you say 'Money is no object,' and mean it!" Same is true no matter what the time period is, or the experience you're trying to secure is, I suspect.