Encounter: Lovely Liah is everything Chung Tran said and then some!

Date: 02/16/2020
Name: Liah
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harrold Hines
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, me gazing at her, TS, DATY, DATO, Mish, standing doggie, doggie, and sideways, MPBBFS, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Dark almost to her ass
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Chung is correct. She is very beautiful. Perfect Tan, pretty face, great legs, MM C cups, pencil eraser nipples, very large pencil eraser nipples. Flat stomach, nice hips, tight skin, nice and toned. She says she weighs 108 now. Three weeks ago, when she arrived she weighed 102. Says MaMaSan cooking is too good.
Recommendation: Yes
She is amazing....I just spent 3 hours with her and I am exhausted...about to pass out. She is certainly the most beautiful girl out there now. I have to try and see her again before she leaves. I will do my part to convince her to stay longer
She is amazing....I just spent 3 hours with her and I am exhausted...about to pass out. She is certainly the most beautiful girl out there now. I have to try and see her again before she leaves. I will do my part to convince her to stay longer Originally Posted by The Maverick
Originally Posted by Let's Go!

I’m jealous! Way to go.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo

thanks LG.. your review is outstanding, it really brings Liah's session back, like it was yesterday!

As far as her weight gain is concerned, tell her that when women hit their mid thirties they need to stay away from refined carbs and workout more...
As far as her weight gain is concerned, tell her that when women hit their mid thirties they need to stay away from refined carbs and workout more... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Did you honestly think this one up yourself? That’s probably the rudest thing you could say to her. Not only are you insulting her weight but also insulting her age and self motivation. No wonder you have to pay for pussy.
I am going to have to go see her again. You guys leave me a time slot for tonight !
Originally Posted by FunMonday
damn!

Liah is Jessica's friend, we all need to be nice to Jessica, so she will bring more friends like Liah to Dallas
Yes. Liah told me Jessica is a friend and she would take care of me until she returns. I like that arrangement.