What age defines a MILF?

I've seen some ladies in here that advertise themselves as a MILF but are only in their mid 20's. I've always thought of a MILF as a women in her 40's and up. To me that term implies a more mature woman rather than a woman who happens to have children.b

Just curious on the what the general consensus with this is.
ther term milf means mother i'd like to f***..milf does not define age...it defines her being a mother..
  • Colby
  • 02-14-2012, 06:30 AM
ther term milf means mother i'd like to f***..milf does not define age...it defines her being a mother.. Originally Posted by anita germane

Thanks why I am a COUGAR! GROWWLLLLLLLLLLL:mf_l ustslow:
My perception is of a more middle aged women with experiance and an insatiable sex drive. Maybe with late teen kids and up. My kinda women

I consider anyone 25 and under with kids as a baby momma.
In Kentucky they are as young as 12.
I have evolved to a Cheetah...
  • fawn
  • 02-14-2012, 06:57 AM
My perception is of a more middle aged women with "experience" and an insatiable sex drive. Maybe with late teen kids and up. My kinda women

I consider anyone 25 and under with kids as a baby momma. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
I would have to agree with you honey, cause only age can bring experience
Anyone can be a "Mother", by definition, these days. Hell, there are 13-year-old (and younger..) babies having babies and that hardly qualifies them as MILF's. I hope.

When I think "MILF", I automatically think 35 or older. There's some "give" to that time frame...but in general, I don't think of "MILF" as under 30. Sure, you can be a mother and be younger than that, but I think "MILF" connotes a little more sexual maturity than someone who is in their teens or even their early twenties. Just my opinion.

I thought I liked sex a lot, until I turned 27. After that, I turned into a total whore. I went from a stripper who was too good for extras, to wanting to know everyone a little better...and I mean everyone! In fact, I would say I never REALLY enjoyed sex until my late 20's and early 30's...with the peak being right about now, I hear? From what I am told, we don't hit our "peak" until later, but I can't fathom wanting to fuck, any more than I do now. I'm in sexual overdrive at the moment
Can you imagine Dannie "peaking"? I just want to watch!!!
Going by the history of the term, which I think most of us first came to know from the movie "American Pie". In that movie MILF was defined as the hot mom of a teenaged boys teenaged buddies, so I think the age range would start out in the early mid 30's.

Just something very erotic to a teenaged boy about a woman of that age and sexual experiance turning him into a man!

Just my $.02
Thanks why I am a COUGAR! GROWWLLLLLLLLLLL:mf_l ustslow: Originally Posted by Colby DFW
I've only seen one cougar in my life and that was while I was walking out of the woods after an evening hunt. Definitely not the kinda cougar I want to see again. Lol
Many MILFs have more experience and when the chemistry is there you get a hell of a good date.
My perception is of a more middle aged women with experiance and an insatiable sex drive. Maybe with late teen kids and up. My kinda women

I consider anyone 25 and under with kids as a baby momma. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Thats called a couger :-)

As has already been said, a MILF is any mother you would like to fuck, reguardless of age.
Personally, I don't think MILF has to do with age. But I do agree with Maturity. I imagine a MILF as a woman who has too much going on to play games. She knows what she wants and wants it now! And I found that a lot of people don't get out of the "Games" stage in life till they have had kids. But lately, that catalyst doesn't always work either.

As for your "peak" Danni. Scientist have put that whole sexual peak under a microscope. It was originally thought that it was determined by testosterone for guys and estrogen for women. So the peak was thought of when those hormones reach their peak(guys: late teens, women: mid-thirties) Which didn't make sense from the guys point of view. Why is their peak when they are the most awkward and least experienced? If a guy knew what he was doing then, really knew, then you needed to stay the fuck away from that douchebag cause he suffers from old cow disease. Turns out it's more psychological than physical. One's true peak is when they start accepting their sexuality and becoming comfortable with it. And they really decide "You know what? Let's do this!" the most compared to any other point in their life.

Lame-man's term: Your peak is when you feel the horniest and have the confidence to do something about it. You probably won't ever actually reach it, Danni.
Going by the history of the term, which I think most of us first came to know from the movie "American Pie". In that movie MILF was defined as the hot mom of a teenaged boys teenaged buddies, so I think the age range would start out in the early mid 30's.

Just something very erotic to a teenaged boy about a woman of that age and sexual experiance turning him into a man!

Just my $.02 Originally Posted by novacain
This is where the term became popularized and exactly how I've always understood it. Ladies in their 20s calling themselves MILFs do themselves an injustice because if I'm looking for a MILF, I'll click the ad but then skip them because they're too young. And, if I'm looking for a gal in her 20s I'll skip them because the label "MILF" makes me think they're not what I'm after and I won't even click the ad.