about that p411 okay you owe me...

so here's the deal...i saw a nice girl about 3 weeks ago in df-dub. we had a nice time, no real complaints. i sent a p411 ok request a few days later. no response. eccie pm the following week and again last week. crickets.

now, i've been polite and i know she's been online since my first request, so wtf? i know shit happens, so i'm not about to flame her, but i consider the ok to be part of what i paid for, especially since they're hard to come by where i live. honestly, if i get no reply within 30 days of our visit, i'm tempted to write a "no" review for that reason alone.

what say you, ecciens?
Yeah same thing here. Saw someone, had fun, sent a couple of requests for an okay and so far ignored.

I think Gina requires that they respond one way or another but I can't remember where I heard that. Might want to send her a message. I will probably do that myself and see what happens.
You could try submitting a second request for an okay, perhaps she intended to give you an okay but forgot.
If you do not receive any response to again you could contact Gina at P411 and tell her what has happened and see if she can help you out. They are very helpful at P411 if you have any issues and I bet that you would get some response.

You should not write a "No" review of a provider just because she has not given you an okay. Any review should be honest. If it was a bad experience then a negative review is warranted.
If it was a good experience it would not be right to give a no review just because she has not given you an okay on P411, that would be vengeful.
You are not owed an okay automatically and any review that is not fully honest is of little use.

I bet if you contact p411 that you will get some response.
Good luck.
john deere, You had a nice time, no real complaints? Now you think after 30days you may write a no review? Based on her not responding to your ok request?

I don't think the "fall out" from that would bode well for you. Have you read some of the Dallas threads on things like this? He said...She said...It reflects badly on both parties. I suggest you keep it private from this point forward. I'm sure you have an option to contact Gina. Gina would probably ask the lady why she hasn't given you an okay. Then you will have your answer and it is kept private. Not in open forum for all to have at it.

In the meantime....Considering she doesn't "owe" you an okay necessarily. Perhaps she wasn't comfortable with you and wouldn't see you again. That is reason not to give you an okay. Maybe she is not comfortable telling you that. I don't know. Maybe she is forgetful like I am. She might sign on and intend to respond and get sidetracked and forget. It happens. Which is why I'm suggesting the private route on this for you. This is why Gina may be the best avenue. Not here.

If she hasn't given you an okay then you may not want to force it. You are taking a risk having her on your okay list. A provider in the future may contact her for more information on you. This provider may say some things that will keep a provider in the future from seeing you.

You may be "right" but it may not be worth it.
A negative review over this would be wrong as she delivered the service.

Contact the lady once more and let her know that you can only assume she is unwilling to see you again on your next visit based on the fact she did not provide an OK. Therefore you will no longer be giving her your $$$. Somehow that always gets action.
john deere, You had a nice time, no real complaints? Now you think after 30days you may write a no review? Based on her not responding to your ok request?

I don't think the "fall out" from that would bode well for you. Have you read some of the Dallas threads on things like this? He said...She said...It reflects badly on both parties. I suggest you keep it private from this point forward. I'm sure you have an option to contact Gina. Gina would probably ask the lady why she hasn't given you an okay. Then you will have your answer and it is kept private. Not in open forum for all to have at it.

In the meantime....Considering she doesn't "owe" you an okay necessarily. Perhaps she wasn't comfortable with you and wouldn't see you again. That is reason not to give you an okay. Maybe she is not comfortable telling you that. I don't know. Maybe she is forgetful like I am. She might sign on and intend to respond and get sidetracked and forget. It happens. Which is why I'm suggesting the private route on this for you. This is why Gina may be the best avenue. Not here.

If she hasn't given you an okay then you may not want to force it. You are taking a risk having her on your okay list. A provider in the future may contact her for more information on you. This provider may say some things that will keep a provider in the future from seeing you.

You may be "right" but it may not be worth it. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
I have to agree with Emily on this. Contacting Gina is probably the better approach to take. I'm sure she can get it cleared up for you. Writing a negative review of someone you just said "we had a nice time, no real complaints" over a possible communication issue would probably cause you more harm than help you.

I think it is a good thing that you thought to ask for advice before making your decision on what to do. It does appear that you are probably just a bit frustrated and hoping for some experienced guidance on the appropriate action to take. That's understandable.

Good luck on this!
AND.....this is exactly why I contact ladies who have given OK's on gentleman. An OK does not always equate an "OK" (yep....a fault in the system)

No offense but because you think you are "owed" an OK because you simply paid a fee....nope...not gonna work for me. There are a lot of men who pressure women to give an "OK" because they think it is "obligatory" There are a few specific ladies on P411 that when they give an "OK" I know it is a legit "OK" BUT...there are just as many ladies who give an "OK" because they feel pressure to do so.

Spikebaby

BTW...Ms. Ezzel....margaritas soon?
Just because she does not give you a OK is not a reason to give a NO review. A NO review would be petty I think. If she does not give the OK just move on no big deal, but I would not give a NO review just because she will not respond to you OK request.

Spike will you give me a OK, and I like margaritas.
Tractorboy is not owed anything, especially after this thread. He would lose whatever credibility he may have had on the icky with a negative review after 30 days. A negative review for not an p411 OK? If that bloody OK means so much to you, contact the lady thru icky and p411 and ask in a nice nonthreatening way. Some ladies just do not give OKs, some its an automatic. But with a pissy attitude you should not expect much.
I would not see you if in my research of you I saw you wrote a NO review of a provider for that reason. Not nice.

I would just see what the girls at p411 can do to help you. Even though p411 OK's are hard to come by, you could always get another in her place. Maybe she had some sort of issue and doesnt want to vouch for you because of it. Who knows. Im not sure what the p411 rules are on giving Ok's because I have never not wanted to give one when requested, but slamming her in a review would probably not help you. Kinda makes you look like a jerk. I'm not calling you that, or saying you are, im just saying what it could look like
Mmmmmm, its warm under Little Miss!

On Topic:

1) Isn't a P411 OK for the lady to give or not give?

2) Isn't a YES or NO review for the guy to write or not write?

3) Isn't the guy's YES or NO review to be based on the appointment and not whether he received a P411 OK afterwards?

4) Isn't this flippin' easy to understand?

Answers:
1) yes
2) yes
3) yes
4) yes
Some of the ladies I've talked to tend to give ok's just to avoid having the pending request hanging out there. I think it counts as a no response. Some slip on TCB and can't recall. So as stated...."oks" are not all real "oks".

I've had some just do it, some ask. But you shouldn't see anyone expecting it or just for the reason of getting one. Just like you don't need to review every session you have.....but some do that too! Lol!!
but i consider the ok to be part of what i paid for Originally Posted by john_deere
This boggles my mind. How is the OK part of what you paid for? That is like a girl saying I gave him a BBBJ and fucked him so I deserve a YES review.
Unless she had some problem with the guy that would warrant her
not giving a good reference on him to another provider ie (no you
shouldn't see him because) then yes she should give an ok on him.

Writing a bad review is the wrong approach though, contact Gina instead.

That is how p411 works with the girls giving oks on the guys, take that
away , no p411. There should be some legit reason for a provider not
to give an ok.
I would not see you if in my research of you I saw you wrote a NO review of a provider for that reason. Not nice.

I would just see what the girls at p411 can do to help you. Even though p411 OK's are hard to come by, you could always get another in her place. Maybe she had some sort of issue and doesnt want to vouch for you because of it. Who knows. [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Im not sure what the p411 rules are on giving Ok's because I have never not wanted to give one when requested,[/COLOR] but slamming her in a review would probably not help you. Kinda makes you look like a jerk. I'm not calling you that, or saying you are, im just saying what it could look like Originally Posted by LittleMiss

Little Miss, While I understand your point of view not being willing to give an OK on P411 when requested it is a bit off putting to me since ladies ask the guys for reviews all the time to get verified and 99.99% of the time we oblige. P411 is a fact based system that should reflect your OVERALL experience just like a guy's review is of the ladies OVERALL experience. If I requested and was told would receive an Ok on P411 from a provider then one was not given to me that reflects poorly of the ladies character and should be a factor in the review given by the guy. I do believe at the bare minimum the fact that a promised P411 Okay was not given should be included in the review along with the other relevant facts of the session which may or may not include a YES recommendation.

But everyone is entitled their own way of doing thing

Mmmmmm, its warm under Little Miss!

On Topic:

1) Isn't a P411 OK for the lady to give or not give?

2) Isn't a YES or NO review for the guy to write or not write?

3) [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Isn't the guy's YES or NO review to be based on the appointment and not whether he received a P411 OK afterwards?[/COLOR]

Please see my comment above about how a review should be about the OVERALL experience which in my humble opinion includes the ladies character and if she follows through with her word. Why should a positive review be given if a provider makes a promise of a P411 okay and does not provide one. A positive review or an ok on P411 is a reward of sorts and should be given based on all levels of performance including after action performance.

4) Isn't this flippin' easy to understand?

Answers:
1) yes
2) yes
3) yes
4) yes Originally Posted by Invisible1