Lack of Reviews

On occasion I visit Dallas and there is a provider that I want to see. However, although I have seen her recent ads on ECCIE, her last review was from June 2013. What if anything should I read into this? Her older reviews are positive.
Some providers don't worry about getting prolific amounts of reviews. Here in our area I see just a few (one hand worth of fingers) providers who I think are great ones and I don't do reviews at all. For me, I just prefer not to do reviews.

Here on eccy, I take the reviews posted here with a grain of salt. About 1/4 of the reviews are bogus (pimp/provider self promotion hidden as a review), 1/4 are fiction (from a hobbyist ego boosting episode of what they wish they could do), 1/4 of them are done by horny aliens who escaped from Area51 with little green dicks, and perhaps 1/4 of the reviews are realistic.

Given that, it is all fun here and just sort through it all (the reviews) and interact with the providers who interest and are attractive to you and see how it feels (just go with the gut). By being picky and very patient, I've not met a provider yet who wasn't superb in one way or another.

We have lovely ladies here in Dallas and are lucky to have the selection we do. Just treat them good (and be fair/decent to them) and all should be fine.

Good luck
Thats not long ago. If you want to see her do it. If you want more info on her, research her posts. Get PA so you can ask in the Mens Lounge. PM her last reviewer or two with any questions. Reviews are not end all/be all. They should simply be one tool of many.
Do you mean June 2012? or 2013?

Like the first guy said. Some girls don't try to get a lot of reviews... June is still pretty recent to get a review.

I went a few months without getting a review... But doesn't mean I wasn't being seen.

There are two kinds of hobbyist on the internet,1. ones who write reviews (active community participants, eager to share), and 2. guys who don't write reviews (private, conservative, men whom have no desire to be an active participant in the community, and leave no trail).

The girl you are looking at probably attracts more of men from group number 2

Luckily there are plenty of people who do like to participate within the community and there are enough people who desire so to keep the information flowing. Which is good for everyone.

Likely she is legit if the guys whom have reviewed her have a high review count themselves somewhere in there.
I do not care to be reviewed. I have enough reviews and I don't like myself and my body being described like a product. If my client had a bad session, he is welcome to review me to let other guys know. But if everything is good, I'd rather keep what happens BCD between me and each of my client ...between me and him.
The Search tab is your friend.
I do not care to be reviewed. I have enough reviews and I don't like myself and my body being described like a product. If my client had a bad session, he is welcome to review me to let other guys know. But if everything is good, I'd rather keep what happens BCD between me and each of my client ...between me and him. Originally Posted by samantha thom
That's exactly how I feel about that and BCD....glad to see a provider gets it.

Summer is usually a slower time, so she may see more regulars who don't need to do reviews.
I pretty much agree with Samantha up there...

I have no idea WHEN my last review was nor do I care. I've been around forever (well...almost) and stay plenty busy enough with my business.

Don't read anything into it...like OBSG suggested, ask around...I'm sure you will get the necessary information.