The price of Pussy

Price “discussions” come up all the time.
I hear things like:
“No pussy is worth $X”
“Anyone who pays more than $X is an idiot”
“You guys paying over $X are driving up the prices for everyone else”
“We should boycott all providers over $X so they will have to drop their prices”
“So and so is not worth $X” Even if they have never seen her.

And so on.

So, I have a question for you ladies. Though I would not be surprised if you choose not to answer. In fact, I cannot see why you would but hay, let’s give it a shot.

How do you arrive at the prices you set for a session? I see prices go up, and sometimes down for a provider. What motivates you to change rates either way?

And I do understand that many guys may not undersatnd your reasons. Hay, we are guys after all. But that does not mean they are not valid reasons to you!
I have heard a lot of providers use this method:

It's pretty complex and scientific, but seems to work well for them.
Dallas men are spoiled.
Dallas men are spoiled. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Ah, so true. But, this is not a question of what is a fair rate. Its a question of how do you arrive at your rates? Prehaps a little education may help some guys understand better why different ladies charge different rates. And why they are each worth what they charge no matter what the rate is.

For example, you appear to have smoking hot body!!!! I like!!! But, why do you choose $400 instead of $300 or $500? There are many other ladies who also have smoking hot bodies who charge different rates than you both lower and higher.

Not likely but you never know!!
LOL....spoiled?
Ah, so true. But, this is not a question of what is a fair rate. Its a question of how do you arrive at your rates? Prehaps a little education may help some guys understand better why different ladies charge different rates. And why they are each worth what they chrage no matter what the rate is.

For example, you appear to have smoking hot body!!!! I like!!! But, why do you choose $400 instead of $300 or $500? There are many other ladies who also have smoking hot bodies who charge different rates than you both lower and higher.

Not likely but you never know!! Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
In Dallas I have many regulars. I have "a rotation" is what I like to call it. When they start getting clingy/demanding/entitled. I take them out of "the rotation" and allow a new guy to fill in that void. Most become regulars and if they don't, it's okay cause I only see a couple guys a month. At 300 I was getting too many request and I felt a bit guilty because I have yet to look at all my messages.

I did take in consideration I have a "hot body". I would like to think I'm pretty personalable and even though my English grammar isn't great, I can hold an interesting conversation. I like to have the ability to pick and choose who I want to see that is why I remained at 400.

Good answer? I'm sure everyone has a different reason.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (134.9 KB, 622 views)
A good start.

And how would you respond to guys who say some of the quotes I gave? That even though your actualy at the market average whe you consider 400/90 is $266 an hour some guys will say your too high. You must have GPS!!!!
I honestly don't care nor do I entertain retarded comments. I deal with enough stupidity in my civilian life. Some girls get worked up about GPS remarks. I have adhd, I see a squirrel and forget about it.
..... I have adhd, I see a squirrel and forget about it. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Ah my kind of woman. I have ADHD and am a bit OCD. I keep forgetting what I am obsessive about.

Now, what were we talking about?
Stfu! You are turning me on!!!
There is a book called "Freakanomics" (second edition, I think) which interestingly enough goes into detail in one of the chapters as to how working girls set fees, what happens when they raise them, etc, and it contains some very revealing background on an anonymous woman who has made her living in the "hobby" and how she has set financial goals and planned a retirement strategy. It reminded me of Jamie Lee Curtis' character in "Trading Places" where she played a working girl who had wisely invested her money in Treasury notes. I have only dabbled in this realm, but I think "you get what you pay for" has to apply in almost every economic exchange including those of the flesh.
It looks like an ADHD forum is in order in addition to the "old guys" we asked for. I am an old guy, right? Let me check my drivers license. I do have a license, don't I? Where'd that squirrel go?
Honestly, I don't think (myself included) hookers are that smart now a days...... Or maybe we are evil geniuses?

I have yet to meet a provider like what you describe. Women on here like to pretend to be smart and awesome. But most have personal writers (hobbiest) or bookers (prego hookers or hookers that don't make enough).

If I got payed what I was worth, I would have to be divorced to Paul McCartney.

There is a book called "Freakanomics" (second edition, I think) which interestingly enough goes into detail in one of the chapters as to how working girls set fees, what happens when they raise them, etc, and it contains some very revealing background on an anonymous woman who has made her living in the "hobby" and how she has set financial goals and planned a retirement strategy. It reminded me of Jamie Lee Curtis' character in "Trading Places" where she played a working girl who had wisely invested her money in Treasury notes. I have only dabbled in this realm, but I think "you get what you pay for" has to apply in almost every economic exchange including those of the flesh. Originally Posted by ParrotheadRich
Dallas men are spoiled. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Emary I dig it when you spoil me. What was the topic again
Oh yeah Ladies charge what you want most gents will adjust accordingly. Even the loud mouths who bitch about your rates will most likely see you
What's next?....I'm not perfect?

I miss you, you sexy beast!

Emary I dig it when you spoil me. What was the topic again
Oh yeah Ladies charge what you want most gents will adjust accordingly. Even the loud mouths who bitch about your rates will most likely see you Originally Posted by Thatdude