Has gtp been sending anyone unsolicited PMs warning them that 'You Are Next"?

gtp sent me a PM, now a series of PMs about a lady that is out to get me next.

He refused to tell me who it was. It's almost like he just needs the attention he got from me.

Anyway, he just wouldn't tell me who this dangerous person that was coming to get me was. He just started ranting about a former provider named Billie Sins. He won't confirm that she's the one to look out for...but he sure won't shut the fuck up about her.

Billie's name is mentioned in one of this hobbyist's five posts. Billie is the only link between the two of us.

So come on, gtp! Tell us who you believe is a risk.

If you don't, it's clear that you just want to smear this lady's name and keep her out of business.

Clarify or apologize to Billie.

Ooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... just tell us who the real risk is and let us all make good decisions.

Where the fuck ya at gtp?
  • Jaci
  • 08-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Say What can I come get you babeee!!!!
Kisses, Jaci
Never heard of any of them but, I kind of like ladies who are out to get me.

It's sort of kinky...

btw... Search shows gtp has a total of five posts on eccy and the last one during February in South Texas not Dallas. This whole thing sounds a little sketchy? (to me).
Never heard of any of them but, I kind of like ladies who are out to get me.

It's sort of kinky...

btw... Search shows gtp has a total of five posts on eccy and the last one during February in South Texas not Dallas. This whole thing sounds a little sketchy? (to me). Originally Posted by SD2011
Sketchy to say the least.

His PMs are borderline multiple personality disorder.

He has five posts (total), one of which is about a provider I saw a long time ago. The other four are about another lady that I never met.

Out of the blue he PMs me to say that "I'm Next" A lady is out to get me. She's gonna ruin my life. I ask him who the lady is and he refuses to tell me. Then, he goes on a rant about wanting to find Billie Sins.

Obviously, this dude has some emotional issues. Billie is no longer on ECCIE, so I wasn't able to search her reviews and verify that the writers of those reviews were getting similar PMs.

So, here's the nonsense...do with it what you will.

Hobby happy!
Sounds like you need to ignore it. That's what I do to stupid PMs from idiots who have nothing better to do with their time. ijs

Looks like he's getting the exact reaction he wanted out of you that's for sure.
Agree nurse... That's what I do too.
Good for you Luke! Maybe we should all take a lesson from your book: "How to sock-puppet in on ruining a provider's reputation then repeatedly post behind her on every single thread after she has directly asked you not to because its easier on your ego then apologizing for trying to defame her in the first place a.k.a. How to organize a smear attack on a provider and almost get away with it." Good reading.
say what... sounds like you have a hater! ... You are toooo Hot!
Nurse, I don't reply on every little post of yours. I didn't try to defame you. I pointed a lie of yours, that's all. I have nothing to apologize to you. Apologize for what? not answering you when you hit me? sorry, yes, I am not interested. there, I answered.... Happy?

Please stop hijacking the thread.
Wow.

I suppose every thread in coed is going to be about THN's very public, very overexposed feud with...anyone and everyone that dares to be an Internet-buddy with someone she doesn't like?

Are points or a ban appropriate here? Even the self-proclaimed champion of hooker board content deserves a ticket for speeding every now and then, right?

Back to original intent of this 'discussion' thread...with a hobby-buddy's help, we got to the bottom of the gtp craziness. He's a lady-hater / stalker that wants to trash a lady's reputation. You would THINK with all of the ENDLESS cackling from we all know who, she would want stuff like that exposed. Guess we'll just follow her stream of insults instead.

Mods, I respectfully request that you close this thread. It's just turning into ANOTHER string of THN drama.
  • motor
  • 08-27-2013, 01:00 PM
least you got it handled Say What
Say what, for future incidents, it is best to report the private messages to the staff. You can't possibly expect the guy who messaged you to respond to your challenge to clarify or apologize because you said so and be serious.

PM abuse is against the board rules, so we definitely look into those reports. I am closing the thread at your request.