A tough decision...

During a very intense bj that is lasting quite a while and ends up turning into an intense face fuck... I sometimes notice that my jaw involuntarily starts to get tight and it seems next to impossible to open wider. I fear that I my jaw will act on its own and clamp shut like a clam with a precious pearl (or in my case a precious cock). I know that if I can hang in there just a little bit longer there will be an explosion in my mouth that will relax my jaw and give me a feeling of "Job well done" while watching all the after shocks of joy! But sometimes I have to decide if I should risk the chance of harming the precious cock or be a buzz kill and ruin an approaching "O".

Guys what holds a higher priority for you?

Avoiding an "Ouch"

or

Getting that "O" no matter what?

Any ladies ever experience this?

Any suggestions or stories to share?
I don't want any pain. I'm actually to nice for face fucking. I don't want to harm myself or anyone else.

Trust me there are many ways you can get my O. Sometimes its fun to get close, ease back, repeat, and then really let loose.

If you are uncomfortable let me know and we'll switch it up.
Yeah, we'd rather not be injured down there! If you're starting to feel all uncomfortable and need a minute maybe switch it up to another style and then back or say something really naughty. Going full steam ahead is fun, but if you can edge a guy, get him real close and then back off a little, that can make him pop a lot harder. Every guy is different, but a few little tweaks to help you be more comfortable are fine an can be fun. I for one would feel bad if I was making you feel uncomfortable, and I'd be upset if lil red got chomped!
If it isn't comfortable (spelled "enjoyable") for both, it needs to be adjusted.

I take forever if it happens at all. I try to be very sensitive to the lady's stamina and comfort and will suggest a break and just hold her close and touch her - rubbing her back (you ladies feel so good to touch). We can always to back to what we were doing.

Sometimes it helps to lightly hold her head to adjust the rhythm (ask first and then obey) also communicate what is working so she can keep it up. Fast isn't always better.
Could be TMJ. Get it checked out
I agree completely with oldgrump.
If it isn't comfortable (spelled "enjoyable") for both, it needs to be adjusted.

I take forever if it happens at all. I try to be very sensitive to the lady's stamina and comfort and will suggest a break and just hold her close and touch her - rubbing her back (you ladies feel so good to touch). We can always to back to what we were doing.

Sometimes it helps to lightly hold her head to adjust the rhythm (ask first and then obey) also communicate what is working so she can keep it up. Fast isn't always better. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Breaks are very much needed and appreciated unless the provider has desensitized her whole mouth/head with numbing solution that only comes from Dentist's offices.
Uh Oh, two things. You can get benzocaine gel in up 20%, and in flavors if you want. But that will numb Mr. Happy, too, and then the the intense face fuck goes on and on until your probably balancing your checkbook in your big head while waiting on the little head to wake the fuck up and blow.

On the OP's original question, take a break. A face fuck gone on that long isn't going to go limp while you rub your jaw for sec. Unless you got a mouth full of Benzocaine, then the face fucker won't know if it's hard or not!
There are occasions that I am in this same preDICKament and I will take a Lil break with some Russian, BLS, or climb up for some grinding and kissing. Once the jaw pain subsides I will work my way back down. Most guys like the fact that I am a hands ALL over kind of girl
Nice ad....
She was on my list but this truth in advertising has me concerned about John Henry's welfare.