TGTBT?

Do a photo & number search. I'm thinking this one may be good...too bad PC is out of my zone.
She told me she lived in Niceville. When I texted her I was going to check her out and asked about qv. She wanted more than I usually give for that
Ad says no gfe, but activities list gfe stuff. I’m confused
Damn BC I think you are confused….I didn't see any GFE stuff in the menu.

Most the GFE I have had in the past was big talker but not the kind of talking that gets under your shin and you think I need to put something in her mouth fast..lmao….The kind you can talk to like a old GF

some of the ones I have seen like to kiss. Most the GFE I have seen aren't clock watcher and seem to really enjoy seeing you....not just hurry up and get out

But that just me …..
I am supposed to see her later this afternoon will keep all your posted.
Awesome!!! Good luck!!
Best Luck...
Good luck.
So far she ghosted me we’re supposed to meet today never text me back
She finally ended up texting me back her communication skills aren’t too good try to set something up for three days she said she only does quick visits or half hour appointments only no daty says she only likes to do CG so I pass I tried to toftt maybe somebody will have better luck
I doubt it. I asked her donations she answered. I then wrote back asking when we could get together and haven’t heard back. Either the line is very long or just another time waster.