This Mr. Bambino guy

Hey ladies, I have been getting messages from providers in regards to Mr.Bambino and I'm letting everyone know JIC that I have NEVER seen this hobbiest before. He's also given me a review that I didn't earn so ladies beware !
Hey ladies, I have been getting messages from providers in regards to Mr.Bambino and I'm letting everyone know JIC that I have NEVER seen this hobbiest before. He's also given me a review that I didn't earn so ladies beware ! Originally Posted by ThaliaLuv24
Are you referring to me? Or is there a Mr Bambino? It ain't me. Clarify please.
  • BSer
  • 03-29-2016, 10:16 AM
The bambino above me has ED(according to a male Bulgarian prostitute) will bust your shower head, and leave a .79cent tip. Did you see that bambino?
The bambino above me has ED(according to a male Bulgarian prostitute) will bust your shower head, and leave a .79cent tip. Did you see that bambino? Originally Posted by BSer
And you traded cock pics with the Bulgarian Homo. And I left you a .92 cent tip. It would have been a dollar but your shower was broke when I got there. And you're GF wasn't properly showered.
BSr and Bambino....wrong forum for that.

Thalia, a little more info would be helpful...like what part of the country or part of planet even. The exact Eccie handle and such. Bambino is not exactly a unique name/title. In any event this would probably be much better placed in your local forum where the local folks would more readily see it and do them some good, rather than here on the national forum.
BSr and Bambino....wrong forum for that.

Thalia, a little more info would be helpful...like what part of the country or part of planet even. The exact Eccie handle and such. Bambino is not exactly a unique name/title. In any event this would probably be much better placed in your local forum where the local folks would more readily see it and do them some good, rather than here on the national forum. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I agree. I just wanted clarification here. After reading the review, it's Mr. Bambino. Not Bambino, or me. It's all good. BSer was just acting like the piss poor mod that he is.
The asshat bambino on the horse is a world class prick
The asshat bambino on the horse is a world class prick Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
Well thanks, whoever the fuck you are.
Does anyone have anything to add to the OP's post that actually has anything to do with it?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1648331

Above, the reviewer in question.
LMAO!
Classic example of the multiple handle problem...

It will never change... Right, Johnny?

I would say the perpetrator, just posted above... let's drag him over here and beat on him awhile...

Sure you would, IIFFFYYYYEIEIO? But you'd also say a butterfly was a dog.