New Years Resolutions

I am surprised we have not seen one yet.....

I've been considering something for a while that some that know me will find rather out of character for me. For those that know me this may come as a bit of a shock. I've considered that at the age of 57 in might be time for Whispers to grow up a little. Also to give back some to the community that has given so much to me over the years while doing so.

Outside of one former Provider that I have fucked since she was 18 and last saw at the age of 31 and 2 wives that grew old alongside me I have never been with any other woman over the age of 25. I wrote 500+ reviews over the yeas on ASPD and other sites and every girl in the mix was 25 or younger with 90% 18 to 22

So I am looking at a journey through the years to meet and bed a lady at each age 26 through 35 and evaluate my own performance as well as my ability to connect to them in a manner similar to what I have experienced in the past. Bisexual ladies will be a plus as I have 2 partners in my personal life that enjoy an occasional threesome. As I peruse the ads and showcases I've actually found several in the 30-32 bracket and it's a bit harder in the 26-28 range but I have all year to pull it off....

Who knows..... Maybe it might soften me up a little.....

Wish me luck! And a Very Happy New Year to each and everyone out there!
Are we talking hobby age or RW age?

Happy New Year
  • Noid
  • 01-01-2015, 06:40 AM
Seems that wisp runs this very thrAD every year, Copy and paste, About how he only fucks 18-20 year olds, Impies to me that he can't interact with a whore who is not immature in mind, as he is. I shudder to think this proclivity is residual from his times as a foster parent. But good luck to you in broadening your attempt to "grow up". As little Timmy said, God bless us, each and every one.
Resolutions:

#1. Less typing, more fucking and sucking.
#2. Nuff said...
  • ztonk
  • 01-01-2015, 03:48 PM
My last resolution was that I wasn't going to make any more resolutions. So far, haven't broken it!

Seems that wisp runs this very thrAD every year, Copy and paste Originally Posted by Noid
Thanks for supporting the Whispers Fan Club! Insightful posts such as yours help drive page views and ad revenue. Feel free to make this same post next year as well. There is no guideline against redundancy on the site.

About how he only fucks 18-20 year olds, Originally Posted by Noid
He actually said 90% were 18-22 year olds. I'm sure he can pull the percentage for 18-20 year olds for the right number of likes on this thread. I'd bet that he hasn't seen any FBSM ladies over 35 though.

z
I'm going to throw out the old, and in with the new
Z were you in charge of the fan club cards? I didn't get mine
As a transplant from the fine community of KC....I resolve to play more and work less..

;-)
  • onei
  • 01-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Last year I promised myself I was going to spend less in 2014, primarily due to the increased cost of the hobby. I kept that, though Dec. proved overly expensive thanks to a new provider I met. I'm planning to spend less in 2015 than 2014 as well. I have some hefty financial goals for this year and unfortunately pussy doesn't mix well with those goals. I've already implemented phases one and two of the goal before years end and phase three will go into effect tomorrow with phase four in a week. Once done, cash flow will be limited but in the long run, it will be well worth it. I'll get to play some, just not as often as I have. :-)
  • Toyz
  • 01-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Last year I promised myself I was going to spend less in 2014, primarily due to the increased cost of the hobby. I kept that, though Dec. proved overly expensive thanks to a new provider I met. I'm planning to spend less in 2015 than 2014 as well. I have some hefty financial goals for this year and unfortunately pussy doesn't mix well with those goals. I've already implemented phases one and two of the goal before years end and phase three will go into effect tomorrow with phase four in a week. Once done, cash flow will be limited but in the long run, it will be well worth it. I'll get to play some, just not as often as I have. :-) Originally Posted by onei
Just remember Onei...

"PUSSY will get you through times of no money....
Better than Money will get you through times of no Pussy"
  • onei
  • 01-01-2015, 10:57 PM
True, but if I do this right, and I'm on track to do so, I'll effectively give myself about a $25,000 a year raise in about 16 months. I'm going for it. :-)
Hadn't thought about resolving with this in mind, but might need to now
  • Noid
  • 01-02-2015, 06:03 AM
I'd bet that he hasn't seen any FBSM ladies over 35 though.

z[/QUOTE]
Was that a jab? Classy,for a pocket mod.
  • Noid
  • 01-02-2015, 07:06 AM
300 views, way to rake in the money!
I am surprised we have not seen one yet.....

I've been considering something for a while that some that know me will find rather out of character for me. For those that know me this may come as a bit of a shock. I've considered that at the age of 57 in might be time for Whispers to grow up a little. Also to give back some to the community that has given so much to me over the years while doing so.

Outside of one former Provider that I have fucked since she was 18 and last saw at the age of 31 and 2 wives that grew old alongside me I have never been with any other woman over the age of 25. I wrote 500+ reviews over the yeas on ASPD and other sites and every girl in the mix was 25 or younger with 90% 18 to 22

So I am looking at a journey through the years to meet and bed a lady at each age 26 through 35 and evaluate my own performance as well as my ability to connect to them in a manner similar to what I have experienced in the past. Bisexual ladies will be a plus as I have 2 partners in my personal life that enjoy an occasional threesome. As I peruse the ads and showcases I've actually found several in the 30-32 bracket and it's a bit harder in the 26-28 range but I have all year to pull it off....

Who knows..... Maybe it might soften me up a little.....

Wish me luck! And a Very Happy New Year to each and everyone out there! Originally Posted by Whispers
Does this have anything to do with your wife turning 26 this year?
Does this have anything to do with your wife turning 26 this year? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
"wifey" is how she refers to herself..... it's cute. She wants to get married but we haven't yet.....

No... She's a little over 10 months away from being 25 still......

She is Bi and likes older women.... that has a little to do with it I guess.

In the last few years most of the other girls that we played with may have been older but only by months...... not years! There was a 32 yo we agreed on but she was the ATF of a buddy and I don't go there...