Grateful for good people both providers and clients on here and other sites!

Take time to evaluate how much good outweighs any negative experiences especially on this board!

I am grateful to be apart of a community of people who care and this site has a lot to offer in the way of information!

Thank you for all the great people and good reviews and clients off this site.

Lets appreciate and give more attention to positive things. Every experience provides a lesson and I am always game to learn!

I have learned there are many awesome people on this site!

Love you all !
Girl, you're definitely one of the positive people I've met on here. Keep up the great attitude
Thank you Rockerrick! I focus on good and attract good things its a universal law of attraction I and I choose to use it for good energy ! Love life and cant wait until you get back!
Sounds like you are made of gold!
I got to see you!!!
Sounds like you are made of gold! Originally Posted by btbeme
and rumor has it smells like a rice krispy treat!
Mmm yummy thank you! Always happy to meet new friends to try each others treats!
I certainly like what you've got cooking in your kitchen... BB
Snap. Crackle. Pop. Heh!
Jane been meaning to tell you I positively laugh my ass off every time I see that kitty strut
I think you'll like my change tomorrow!
Lol i second that jane love your kitty lol
Thank you BB!
Thank you BB! Originally Posted by LexieMarie
LM--I was just looking at the Smoking Hot Review that SL wrote for you, and...

Check you PM for page 2.
And I still plan to meet you Lexie very soon. You have certainly been a positive on this board and that's just not your awesome reviews.
Take time to evaluate how much good outweighs any negative experiences especially on this board!

I am grateful to be apart of a community of people who care and this site has a lot to offer in the way of information!

Thank you for all the great people and good reviews and clients off this site.

Lets appreciate and give more attention to positive things. Every experience provides a lesson and I am always game to learn!

I have learned there are many awesome people on this site!

Love you all ! Originally Posted by LexieMarie
A breathe of fresh Air !! TY Ms Lexie... See you again soon...