Runaway Bush!! Holy F*ck!

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...31-21/11134304

Does anyone know if armpit fucking is a thing?
Moved to coed in 5,4,3,2,.....................
Why is this an alert? This gal is legit and has been reviewed.
Why is this an alert? This gal is legit and has been reviewed. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
When an OP shows complete disregard for board protocol, pops up immediately after a banning, has very few posts and the usual two out of town reviews guess where my thoughts go.

May or may not be the case but it looks like somebody is determined to get attention even if it means resorting to posting nonsense.
Wow...did your boyfriend forget to use lube this morning?
Wow...did your boyfriend forget to use lube this morning? Originally Posted by jadedd07
Yep folks it's him alright. The IQ of a fencepost and the maturity of a fetus.
Maybe you should lighten up...it seems you take yourself way to seriously.
Maybe you should lighten up...it seems you take yourself way to seriously. Originally Posted by jadedd07
Maybe you should do a better job of faking reviews. One was an amp no and the other an agency with No ROS info.

On the boards one's personality pretty much sticks out like a sore thumb and you are no exception.
I posted this because to anyone with even the slightest sense of humor it is funny. Forgive me for upsetting your delicate sensibilities and posting it in the wrong forum.
I posted this because to anyone with even the slightest sense of humor it is funny. Forgive me for upsetting your delicate sensibilities and posting it in the wrong forum. Originally Posted by jadedd07
Nah you upset nothing as it was complete immature and senseless drivel.
What it did do is draw attention to your reviews, post count and board demeanor.
In other words thanks for the self alert.
I have not posted any fake reviews. Nor do I value the opinion of a stranger with nothing better to do than attack me for posting in the wrong forum. I would suggest you remove the stick from your backside so you may relax. As for me, I'm done here. Good night!
Mah mama toldt meh thar'd be days lahk these.
Judging by his decent grammar and sentence structure, it's unlikey that he's who you are implying he is (and that was a terrible sentence of my own, but it's late and I'm tired). I think everyone needs to not jump to conclusions so quickly. Jesus, it's like a witch hunt around here.
As for the OP's post, good lord. I don't even like armpit hair on a guy. But hey, if it works for her, so be it. Everyone has their thing. More power to her.
  • ztonk
  • 01-15-2015, 11:25 PM
Moved from Alerts to Coed Discussions.

ztonk