open minded = ?

I know I don't post much, but can someone help me with something.

I'm seeing ladies now advertise they are open minded or even better very open minded. What exactly is being said.

Thanks
Offen = Aufpreise
Sehr Offen = Aufpreise und ich erwarte, dass eine Spitze oben auf, dass

[Open Minded = Upcharge
Very Open Minded = Upcharge plus I expect a tip on top of that]
Open Minded can also mean the lady is open for BBCR.
well too ME...opemninded means a guy does not mind trying a few new activities on my menu....maybe he has fantasized about some of them but has never done then and he decides to see me and give them a try-out..............NO UPSELLING OR EXTRA CHARGE WITH ME...lol
90% plus or minus some, it's like the "not a clockwatcher" ad's that were discussed in a previous thread. pretty sure that's to get you in the door. gotta luv the non-gfe BP's who are "open minded". pffft

one ho does it, many more do it to not be left out or let another ho have one up on 'em.

the few who actually were original with it and meant it? who knows? probably has to do with fetishes originally? would be my guess.
Probably involves sticking something in your asshole and not calling you a punk bitch to your face.
Probably involves sticking something in your asshole and not calling you a punk bitch to your face. Originally Posted by canihitit
Im just saying, some love to be called a punk bitch to their face..

And I have no problem calling them the punk bitch they are heh..

Thats if your into that type of stuff lol
If your mind is open, it's about to get fucked.
Open minded = willing to try anything and everything?

Very open minded = no holds barred?

I have no idea and it isn't my style. I can be up for negotiation and love to get wild, but there does come a point.

Kisses,
VP
Veronica, I would call you erotically normal. I like that.
Open minded = willing to try anything and everything?

Very open minded = no holds barred?

I have no idea and it isn't my style. I can be up for negotiation and love to get wild, but there does come a point.

Kisses,
VP Originally Posted by Veronica Peach
I have to agree with sweet Veronica ..while I enjoy certain fetishes I draw the line when it comes to things that endanger my health or make me uncomfortable. .but please don't be afraid to ask
I'm in full accordance with Ms. Peach and Ms. Allison. I'm up for trying all sorts of things, but not everything. I'd rather just say I'm erotically open, and inclined to be naughty instead of well-minded.
Open Minded is not at all about what you can ask to do to her, it's all about what she can stomach doing to you or watching you do.

Think:
Sticking stuff up your ass
Stomping your johnson and nuts
Peeing / shitting on you
You wearing a diaper
You sniffing her dirty cloths
You wearing womens under wear / cloths
Snowballing your own stuff
Etc

Basically all of the things that if she doesn't keep her mouth shut and we find out about it, we'll non-stop make fun of you for the rest of your time on the board.
the few who actually were original with it and meant it? who knows? probably has to do with fetishes originally? would be my guess. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
That's how I see you it. I mainly say that for me because I want gentlemen to be open with me in their desires so I can please. Obviously there are some things that can go too far for me, but I want gentlemen to know they can be open with me and I won't judge them. Besides this I do have posts on my sexual fantasies in my personal blog and such things so they can kind of see what I'm also into.

Maybe I should not post "open minded" anymore...