Could BP be to a End? by:Thickems

It's Thickems here
How many of you use BP still? Has it been successful for you lately. Me personally when I first entered this "lifestyle" I started at BP and once upon a time I couldn't stop the clientele. Seems like ever since they allowed the Ads to be free business has been slow. Why is that. Should I just call a quits on it ?
Open Discussion
Gawt damn... Just derail one of your other threADs
They made it free to post on bp now?

If its free to post ads on bp now, red flags all the way....
This is the safest forum to use.

1 add more pics to ur showcase
2 offer a unbeatable special to get review which will make ur phone that u take more pics with ring non stop

3 market ur product in a creative way
as many ad's that popup on there regularly within minutes and as many of them that are repeats surprised to learn it was ever not free.
Gawt damn... Just derail one of your other threADs Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Tsk

If its free to post ads on bp now, red flags all the way.... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I'm assuming it definitely could be
Fat whales gotta eat too.
33 total posts and 12 of them are new threADs...that's gotta be a record...

P.S.-If all the free BP ads aren't generating business for you, do you think all these free ads you post here are going to work?
Yep the one pic infromnt of the stripper lockers just aint enough visuals for most ofthese fucktards.

Persoanlly, I do not thinck you are advertising nearly enough.

Mattress Mack used to say
Early to bed
Early to rise
Work like hell
and advertise

If business is slow off of BP: you are obviously not bumping your ads nearly enough.
Most of these fucktards have a hard time reading more than one line of text in the first place so they never get past the first ad or two. This has been proven in multiple studies conducted by the Scientific Society of Whore mongers. It has also been noted that the more ass pics you post the better. Most of these guys like a lot of ass like that hoe Kim Kardashshiting.

I am cereal about this. The hoe on the street that dont attrack attenshum is gonna get beat by her pimp daddy for not showing her ass to all the potential clientell and not bringing home that other white meat, bacon. (but not pork like in pig so da pimp daddy done haffta hide out).

Oh yeah and pyramider wants taint pics.
Is she NBA? that cuts out a whole bunch of Tards right there.
I occasionally toss up a BP ad, and always get a good response from gentlemen not yet familiar with ECCIE or the "Hobby" per se. I've met some of my best, most loyal, respectful long-term friends there, fellows who appreciated someone who stood out from the same old, same old. (I write my ads to target a specific audience.) Granted, any provider who advertises on BP has to screen carefully and dig for those gems out of the dirt, as there will be a lot of nuisance calls and inappropriate communications.

Heck, here's my current ad there:
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...kissed/7082539

So, in answer to the OP's question, NO. A provider just has to find a unique "hook" that sets her apart.

And it's not completely free unless the poster is inserting a new line ad in one limited city venue only. For instance, I get a freebie for Houston proper, but Woodlands, Conroe, Pearland, Katy, Galveston, all of the suburbs entail a cost, as do upgrades like auto reposts, some renewals, moving to the top, sponsor ads (the ones on the side with the little pics), and all of those also charge per area. Any ad can get expensive quickly depending upon how widespread an audience a lady wishes to reach and with what kind of visibility.

ECCIE is STILL the most economical place to advertise. THANK YOU!

If its free to post ads on bp now, red flags all the way.... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
lol how much do you pay for your ads here?
Let me see.
Hooker - check
Hooker website or ad - check
hooker vouch - check

Hey its a verified provider and you get to post free ads on eccie

thincking of a flag color..........