Energy corridor ... Opinions?

Considering getting an incall for Monday and Tuesday in energy corridor... Opinions!?
Energy Corridor is easier to get in and out of than galleria

but I'm done with the chasing-the-whore hotel incall adventure.

she'll have to be a top tier bucket list girl for me even to consider it

I'm tired of running from pay phone to pay phone like Dirty Harry to get the area, then the INTERSECTION, then hotel, then room number....only to be let down.

Someone please enlighten me on the energy corridor, please?
Someone please enlighten me on the energy corridor, please? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
This should be fun...half these idiots don't know where it is...
Someone please enlighten me on the energy corridor, please? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I'll wager your corridor is energetic.
The energy corridor is a area of west houston just east of Katy off of i10 from memorial hospital to almost the hwy 6 exit well known for its annual convention of energy companies where ladies of the night have been known to make a killing but its a great place for an incall because of the ease of access and number of hotels and variety
The energy corridor is a area of west houston just east of Katy off of i10 from memorial hospital to almost the hwy 6 exit well known for its annual convention of energy companies where ladies of the night have been known to make a killing but its a great place for an incall because of the ease of access and number of hotels and variety Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Thanks! After four years living in Houston, how did I miss this??
You missed it because no one wants to drive all the fucking way out there...that shit is East San Antonio...

Booke Wildebeast used to work out there sometimes, and she had to open a car wash to supplement her income...
Its a good place and in close proximity to me ��
You missed it because no one wants to drive all the fucking way out there...that shit is East San Antonio...
..... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You're so full of shit.

Booke Wildebeast used to work out there sometimes, and she had to open a car wash to supplement her income... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You're exactly fucking right.

Booke Wildebeast used to work out there sometimes, and she had to open a car wash to supplement her income... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I drive out there because it's busy out there ijs

Brooke wild really her pimp took all her money thats why

Brooke wild really Subway took all her money thats why Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
ftfy
ftfy Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Heh
Thanks! After four years living in Houston, how did I miss this?? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
You are fucking kidding right? You must be. You have to be. No one who has lived in Houston for more than a month is that dumb.
I began my ECCIE journey here in the energy corridor area and it was always great times, experiences, and gentlemen! After reading this thread it reminded how much I have missed this part of town and decided to book somewhere in the area