Best day of the year - Happy S&BJ Day

Enjoy Steak & BJ Day everyone.

Special thanks to all the ladies who have reduced my stress in the last year. Shout out to a few of my favorite new oral experiences from the last year:

Dorthy Monroe
LostGirlScout
ArielMore
PeachySexy
SexxyJeni
Lolli101
Pistol Marks
Jane Smith

All of the above ranged from very good to truly incredible at BBBJ, at least in my opinion.
All I need is a steak and a cock. Yummy lol
Grillin', chillin', and tongue-lashin' a lucky lad's leprechaun later. Grand way to start off St. Paddy's week for a randy Irish wench!

Dang, wish I had ordered the panties!

Yep I have to agree with the other ladies I will be celebrating with a a very special gent who is taking advantage of the S & Bj special today , first a steak lunch then on to his desert. .mmm it's gonna be a fun day
No steak but i will give a bj lol
Can I participate in someones bj rondeaux today?
Damn ! I've been so busy and the fact that I'm single it totally slipped my mind. I guess I'll have to make up for it this coming weekend.
I like this day. Enjoyed it so well I threw in some daty on her and even paid for the lunch. Steak AND Shrimp for me and Sushi for her.
Thanks for the info and ideas. I am seeking innovation in April to celebrate as I plan to do something different this year. Sometimes you get bored with your friends or the girl you are dating at that time throwing all these parties with 40 or 50 people you tend to get lost.
I thought it was Pi day.
I thought it was Pi day. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Lol