Safe Sex

Everyone I hear from on different posts on ECCIE talk about "safe sex" They talk about never going bareback or stripper slide as dangerous behavior. I hear from people who say that they would never go without a condom because there health is to important to them. But I want to know this.

If you have sex with a provider only with a condom no if and or buts. Or vice versa for a man in the hobby. Do you consider other risky thing ok to chance. Do you consider DATY an ok sexual practice. Is the chance of catching herpes an excepted risk. Are you the kind of person that doesnt mind STD in the throat something that you could just deal with. Or do you assume that the provider doesn't have a std and she does you. Because if you do, do those things you must believe that she doesn't have a STD right. I know in a strange way I do. I have never DATY a female that I considered to have a STD in my mind she doesn't I just don't think she has anything I know in my mind she doesn't because if I didn't I wouldn't be doing what i'm about to do right. I myself wouldn't be about to eat her knowing she has herpes Would you? This is just something I thought about and I would love to hear what some providers has to say about this matter. As well as some hobbist.
Actually, I've never thought of STDs via other acts other than straight sex. As a hobbyist, I for sure as hell don't think about it when on the receiving end of an awesome BBBJ As for DATY, DFK, etc; I suppose I do assume the provider is disease free; however, I don't engage that often in other activities like DATY. First off, some providers don't allow it. Other times and more importantly, I use my gut on deciding whether or not to DATY. It really has nothing to do with STDs, but more along more intangible reasons. I know where this thread is headed. The bottom line though is there is too much risk with bareback intercourse while the risk is greatly reduced for other bareback non-intercourse activities.
This subject has been posted to death. I humbly suggest you use the "Search" button and find some of the threads to read through. There's lots of erudite stuff in those threads that is already out there. And there are reasonable differing opinions.

Just sayin' we could cut down the time and digital space.
I'm with Charles....This has been discussed time and time again...we all differ on what we are willing to accept as 'safe enough' and we always will.

I say nothing is 100%...do you best at staying clean, but still have fun with it...otherwise, what's the point? Money, and setting your own schedule is not enough for me to do something in which I do not enjoy. So I AM going to have fun, damn it! Life is short, and you only live once.

Be somewhat selective, keep yourself clean, pay attention, use your senses, keep you condoms close at hand, and always pay attention to yourself and you instincts....if in doubt, don't do it.

One major thing I have changed at home since becoming a part of this is that I do not share drinks with my son anymore! I'm no longer comfortable with doing that, and it doesn't matter what educated reasoning you may give me on how it is pointless, I still would not feel comfortable with it.
Well there went another intelligent discussion down the drain. Why do people answer threads that they don't want to talk about.
Well there went another intelligent discussion down the drain. Why do people answer threads that they don't want to talk about. Originally Posted by jhende3
But I did talk about it, sweetie!
Well there went another intelligent discussion down the drain. Why do people answer threads that they don't want to talk about. Originally Posted by jhende3
We've said everything in other threads...
Where is annoying one? Surely he would pop up on this thread.
Where is that dead horse thats being beaten "AGAIN"?
That poor horse!
Where is annoying one? Surely he would pop up on this thread. Originally Posted by pyramider
With all due respect, I am afraid I would prefer not to violate the terms of my reinstatement by commenting. If you have curiosity beyond that, you may want to direct your query to the staff.

If you feel that we need to make amends in private, feel free to PM me.

I have decided to move on. I can’t tell you what to do, but I can speak from experience when I say no amount of fun derived from banter is worth being suspended from this board and being cut-off from all of these wonderful ladies.

I would never do BBFS because I personally don't feel comfortable doing that with ANYONE unless I am in a very, very serious relationship.

However, I do provide DATY and BBBJ. There is always that risk that you can contract something orally, but in the 4 years of providing and 6 years of being sexually active, I have never had an STD of any kind.

Every job and hobby have risks, this is just one that I am willing to take.
BUT who is going to save the horse?
Let him go in peace people!

Butterrrcuupp...!!!