Yahoo IM

Do you ever get tired of that little sound that Yahoo IM makes when some one comes on line then immediately that sound again telling you that person is now offline, and then again that sound that tells you that person is yet again online? And now that person of offline again.
Then that sound again telling you that someone else is now online and immediately that sound telling you that new person is now off line
Then repeat the same the with another person. I know I do and here’s what I suggest you lovely buddies of mine do, please. Because I do love you so.

1. Click on Messenger
2. Go to preferences
3. Click on privacy
4.Select Always Sign in as INVISIBLE

Then, when you want people to know you’re online, you can change your status, or let people know what you’re doing.

And now for something fun: http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_sixtynine.shtml
You do realize you can turn off the sound alerts in YIM . . .?
I've searched everywhere for that option and couldn't find it. Please give directions, thanks!
I've searched everywhere for that option and couldn't find it. Please give directions, thanks! Originally Posted by anova444
In the Messenger menu called Messenger, select Preferences, then click on Alerts and Sounds. Uncheck the box marked Enable Alert Sounds.

They are annoying as hell.
Done, thanks! *This thread can be closed now*
Can we hijack it to something else?
Can we hijack it to something else? Originally Posted by pyramider
Sure...I think. I'm kind of possessive
Curiosity is getting to this kitty.
Thongs or boxers which do you prefer? Please state the pros and cons of each.
On me, I prefer granny panties because they are sooo comfy. On men, I like boxers because they are comfortable on me if I can manage to talk him out of a nice soft pair of well worn ones sans skid marks. Plus they come in fun prints.

I'll trade you your boxers for my silk thong.
Can I get in on that offer? You can take off mine and I'll take off yours.
Yes, let's do it!
Depends on the color of the thong . . .
Anyone for commando?
Depends on the color of the thong . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
What color would you like. I don't have red at the moment because I gave it away. I'll be replacing it soon though.