An interesting look at the time you delegate to your dick

These numbers are based on the industry standard of 250 and folks that work and play on that level in the hobby.

The average hobbyist can spend up to 5 or 6 hours a week on research for their next perfect date. He can see at least 2 girls at an hour each, a month, equaling a grand total of 22-26 hours a month in sessions and 264-312 HOURS a year in research you delegate specifically toward your dick. That's $5500-$6500 a year in pussy.

What was different about the ones that flew above the rest? Has it been worth it?

This thread is prompted by a conversation I was having with a few friends. The average answer I got was maybe 2 of 24 providers really shown through the others. What is your experience my lads? That number seems pretty low. I've been doing research into the current Dallas talent and it seems more of a 50-50. However, the ones that were good, were fabulous.

So the main question is, what stood out to you the most, and how many out of your yearly visits were awesome...

musing as usual tonight.....
I bring the same attitude that I have in the free world relationship scene.

I have the attitude that I'm going to try and show a lady one of the best times
she has had. If she is hip to that attitude and reciprocates, we will both have
a great time together. Things that flow in a circle are always best. Having
that kind of connection in an encounter is always most enjoyable.

It brings a sense of accomplishment as well.
I sexually disappoint all women, providers and real world hoochie mamas.
Lmao @ real world hoochie mamas!! I wish I were a real world hoochie...but I'm just a knitting old bag trapped in a 27 year old body. Oh the agony.
Lmao @ real world hoochie mamas!! I wish I were a real world hoochie...but I'm just a knitting old bag trapped in a 27 year old body. Oh the agony. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Knitted crotchless undies are awesome on 27 year old soul hotties
Knitted crotchless undies are awesome on 27 year old soul hotties Originally Posted by bojulay
Hmm...doesn't sound too bad at all, actually. Maybe some red ones?

*picks up needles and yarn and gets to work*
To answer Kayla's question, I hobby once a week and I would guess that I have a memorable experience with a provider a half dozen times a year. I don't know if it's worth it...probably not...either financially or emotionally. But it's where I am in life at the moment.

That said, there's a certain amount of relaxation I get from almost every session. That relaxation is necessary for me to be useful in the other areas of my life. I suppose I could golf or fish more often, but hobbying seems like more fun st the moment.
I spend most of my time reviewing the ladies for my next visit only to find out they are based in dallas...then spend the rest of the time crying
Heck Kayla,, I think your numbers are pretty close. 2 out of 24 seems about right. I hobby more than your example. Is it worth it?? good question.. for now it is... I too look for a connection. I too look for genuine passion in the session. This becomes more difficult with experience. Because... after time you recognize the fake passion and staged "O"s. You start to realize how rediculous it is to expect these gals to crank out orgasms all day. A lot of the sessions are very nice and enjoyable that have no real passion. The lady wants you to be happy and is pretty. That doesn't qualify in the 2 out of the 24, but it is nice.
The longer you hobby the more the sessions feel scripted. Once in a while it doesn't feel
that way.. those are the ones that stand above the rest.
I think if you hobby twice a month or more, by law of averages your "mind blowing" experiences are going to get diluted. It's the same as any other vice.

As far as provider averages, if you can't get at least 50-50 I have to think you're not researching well enough, or maybe your hobby protocol is bad. There should probably be a class for new hobbyists - how to have a good time and not worry about every fucking thing that makes it slightly imperfect.
Believe it or not, most of what I search for here has less to do with my dick and more to do with my head.
I bring the same attitude that I have in the free world relationship scene.

I have the attitude that I'm going to try and show a lady one of the best times
she has had. If she is hip to that attitude and reciprocates, we will both have
a great time together. Things that flow in a circle are always best. Having
that kind of connection in an encounter is always most enjoyable.

It brings a sense of accomplishment as well. Originally Posted by bojulay
My, so well expressed. My plan as well but I could not express it so eloquently. Thank you. Cheers
Yes OP I have dedicated much time and dollars to John Henry. However, I spend less time having found my AAATF . Gives me a chance to make $$ to enjoy her .
Kayla

spend a lot of time getting to know the mental makeup, attitude and approach rather than the gymnastics of the act... The brain is the sexiest organ in the body and brains are complex things. This can take a while or no time at all, no metrics can define the intimacy quotient you are seeking to quantify between two human beings. Varies and varies a lot..
Red crotchless hoochie momma panties?
I'm in!