Condom Broke!

I was with a provider today and the condom broke. It was OK for the first couple of positions. But after doing k9 I pulled out and noticed that the condom broke. The head of my penis was completely uncovered. She was pretty dry. Now I'm all freaked out about stds. Especially hiv. She told me that she gets tested for everything once a month. She didn't seem to be too worried about it. How worried should I be? Has this ever happened to any of you guys?
If she's HIV positive then there is a 1 in 1500 chance you are too. If she's not HIV positive, there is a 0 in 0 chance.
According to the CDC, the current transmission rate for HIV is 4% Higher than that for male to female, lower for female to male.

The chances of getting something is much higher. But a shot will fix most things. The bigger question for me would be is she on birth control?
I was with a provider today and the condom broke. It was OK for the first couple of positions. But after doing k9 I pulled out and noticed that the condom broke. The head of my penis was completely uncovered. She was pretty dry. Now I'm all freaked out about stds. Especially hiv. She told me that she gets tested for everything once a month. She didn't seem to be too worried about it. How worried should I be? Has this ever happened to any of you guys? Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
I just hope it wasn't the last provider you reviewed BP Khloe who openly advertises BBFS
Daddy!!!
you hope it's a boy? or a girl?
I'm not a doctor but I do play a gynecologist on TV.

Just go get tested to be for sure.
I'm not a doctor but I do play a gynecologist on TV.

Just go get tested to be for sure. Originally Posted by bojulay
You forgot the part about wait 3 months, or 6 months if you want to be really sure...

No sense in throwing away any money on a test now.
You forgot the part about wait 3 months, or 6 months if you want to be really sure...

No sense in throwing away any money on a test now. Originally Posted by parasitius
Some suggest to get a test soon after and then at the later dates also.

He should check with a qualified medical practitioner.
That's why I bring my own. Some of these girls have cheap condoms that don't fit.
  • jwood
  • 06-11-2015, 03:35 AM
Lack of lube causes this. It's unbelievable the number of providers that don't keep lube.
Yup, this ^^ also. The combination of the two is not good.
Get tested right away before you bring it home. Don't have sex with your wife until you get your results. Don't go to your regular doctor and don't use your insurance. Go to planned parenthood, tell them the situation. Don't use your real number because if you do have something they are required to inform the CDC who will call you to make sure you are taking your pills but do use SOME type of actual number that you can be reached at because they do make an effort to find you...Do your HIV test anonymously - they have a 20 minute rapid HIV test that is $20, and you can check in under John Doe.
I used to volunteer for planned parenthood.. so I know a bit about it..They got you covered and are very accepting and understanding and affordable.
I just hope it wasn't the last provider you reviewed BP Khloe who openly advertises BBFS Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
This is funny! Get tested as soon as possible, they actually have a cure for HIV if it's found early enough (usually within 72 hours).
  • hd
  • 06-11-2015, 06:34 AM
I did a Planned Parenthood location some time ago, cost me 175$ for the standard (I guess for the 4 most prevalent or combinations there of, infections). I gave my real name cause I believe they looked at my drivers license, and my hobby phone # and a PO box which my SO and I have. I'm the only one the actually gets the mail so I'm safe in that respect. But in the end, they gave me a number to call in a few days for results and that was all there was to it.

Only concern I have is doing this when my SO is out of town in case I might bruise from where the draw was done. It could create suspicion should she see it.

No sense in throwing away any money on a test now. Originally Posted by parasitius
My last go round it was test ASAP AND retest in 6 months. Was told it was not likely to show anything on initial test but could and the correct process. Also good for flagging anything else to help gauge the likelyhood of infection....and the sliver of piece of mind is worth the cost.

This is funny! Get tested as soon as possible, they actually have a cure for HIV if it's found early enough (usually within 72 hours). Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
This is news to me, can you share more info?