Travel Companions

Ladies, I travel a bit for work. Needless to say, I have the hardest times trying someone to spend tome with when I am out. My question is, other than the obvious (paying for expenses and companionship). What would it take for you to become comfortable with a guy before you are willing to travel?
A favorable prenup ...
Our conversations and the flow of how we communicate about the arrangement helps me become comfortable enough to agree to travel especially across states.....
Thorough screening is a must as well.

Intuition makes the final decision (;
Having had a couple of sessions before with the client to be sure that we are compatible.
Having had a couple of sessions before with the client to be sure that we are compatible. Originally Posted by alaine

I agree...
Having a couple of sessions and establishing whether or not you two are compatible helps a lot when a making a decision like that! ;-)
Personally for me, a couple of dates within my home city (or the client's home city). I strongly advise against flying a complete stranger to you, and also being flown out to a complete stranger. As Alaine said, you have to make sure that you are compatible first. That is, if you'd prefer to have the best experience possible.

Chemistry is Oh, SO important!

Nonetheless, with the advent of some providers using outdated/overly photo shopped photos, it would definitely decrease your chance of disappointment when you meet you meet her at the airport. I can only imagine the outcome of some of the travel dates that have been booked on a whim . . .

Now, if a new client wants to fly me to his city, there is always the exception.

I've been flown before, but only because the gentlemen gave me a reference to another provider that I knew very, very well. In addition, he also sent a deposit, forked over his RW information, and spent a considerable amount of time exchanging our thoughts and interests over Skype for a month or so.

Luckily, when I was able to meet him, it ended up being a wonderful experience for the both of us. Confidence and trust is key when you are reaching out to a provider to be your traveling companion.
Done this a few times......

Setup a few sessions ahead of time. Not just meet at an incall and fucking but a dinner date etc. You will want to make sure you are comfortable with each other intimately, but also casually.

Things to look for in my experience.... how they behave in a social setting, how they dress and carry themselves that kind of thing and how they treat and react to those providing services. You do not want a Drama Diva harassing peeps at resturants, on planes etc... it makes traveling with them less than relaxing

You also want to get prices and expectations squared away ahead of time... from my experience you'll find those who will want the experience just for the experience to those who will do weekly rates etc... the whole gambit. Just choose which you are comfy with and go from there.

You'll also want to make sure there will not be any issues with traveling, for example if your going to another country make sure they have passports and can travel etc.

Know what activities you will want to do ahead of time and try to find someone who shares desire to do them, like golfing, fishing, hiking, scuba or snorkeling etc depending on your destination. Helps if you plan things out ahead of time with them so they feel part of the experience not just an add-on or tag along.